Drilling

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Bud1, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Bud1

Bud1 New Member

I need some help. I have a drilling, two 16 gauge and a rifle barrel (118/35), marked Treff DRGM.71381 (lettering in gold), serial# 25836, a gold front sight, firing indicators, and markings that seem to be specific to the barrels (one barrel has a crown with a S, a crown with a U, two other markings I can't describe; the other barrel has a crown with a W, a crown with a U, and a crown with a G, the other two undescriable markings; and the rifle barrel has the crown with the G, the crown with the U, and the two undescriable markings). The receiver has detail work of 3 deers in a forest on one side and on the other side 1 deer and a elk in the forest. The guns in good condition and I'm trying to find out what it's worth as well as when it was made. Any other information that might be helpful would be appreciated as well!!
  2. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

Dude, wrong location to ask for help...

There is a section where you can ask for help.... but not here.

Try Here...
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I moved it for him.

Pops
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Pictures will help a lot. Even if a little fuzzy or not to you liking, they help. Get the best ones you can and tack them on here.

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member