Driving with loaded gun in vehicle

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by gun runner, Oct 10, 2012.

1. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

I meant other places. What about a loaded revolver?
  2. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Probaly more trigger happy.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  3. oldfartrr

oldfartrr Member

be glad u dont live calif !!!! i have had my CCW since 1970
    i live in northern calif and when i go to visit the kids in the bay area i get to drive thru 5 counties,, three of them i am illegal in because they dont recognize my CCW because it is from a different county then the one i am driving thru !!! driving thru diff states is easier then driving in the state i currently live in.
    ya should see the shxx i stir when i go to the range on my motorcycle with a couple rifles strapped on the back ;)
    will be moving soon
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

When i lived in San Diego, I would take off about once a month to go up to Anza to shoot with friends. I would ALWAYS get stopped by Deputies along the way. After the first couple of times the first question became "What have you got along this time?" :D I'd end up spending 15 to 30 minutes talking guns and ammo.

Pops
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You are correct. Case it and have ammo out. Place ammo in other case or box in trunk of car. Its a big deal in this state to have a loaded gun in your car....gvw