1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Dru Sjodin......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Apr 17, 2004.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Well they found her body i guess. Foxnews earlier today said they had some news, but they did'nt know weither it was good or bad news.....and then the bad news came......

It sure is a crappy world we live in !!! :mad:

I hope they fry the sucker that did it.....

GN
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

May God rest her soul. She is truely deserving of the peace! Our prayers should be for the family!
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

I'm sending a prayer for her family. Maybe now they can finally get some closure.
  5. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

This is a local story here in Minn-eeeee-sota, so there's been a lot of coverage by the local TV stations ever since November 22 when she disappeared.

It's been a sad story, but an uplifting one as well.

They've been having mass searches on weekends all winter long, and everytime they called for volunteers, hundreds of people from all over Minnesota and South Dakota showed up to search.

Literally thousands of people, mostly people who didn't know Dru or her family, helped look for her in the woods, fields, rivers, barns, and sheds in a two hundred square mile area.

Thankfully, she's been found and can be laid to rest....and her family has some closure.
  6. 280freak

280freak New Member

Local story for me, too; Grand Forks is only about a 3 hour drive from me, been there any number of times.

Convicted sexual predator with a long history of violence towards women gets released from prison recently and, very shortly thereafter, commits this crime. Yeah, rehabilitation worked REALLY well with this guy. Too bad we don't have the death penalty up here.

Lots of locals would REALLY like to have some private, one-on-one time with this character. May he rot in Hell forever.