Drunks don't kill people,Cars do!!!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Redhand, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Just a little Liberal tongue twisting to try and get cars banned. I'll be darned if they aren't allowing cars to run around with .10 alcohol content or more. Either the cars or the alcohol is going to have to be banned. And while we are at it no alcohol allowed in bars and no straw purchases of alcohol from dealers.:eek::rolleyes::):D
  2. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Well the Eighteenth didn't survive. So it will have to be the Twenty-eighth that holds.