DSA vs RRA

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by ryu_sekai, Sep 21, 2004.

1. ryu_sekai

ryu_sekai New Member

Im thing about getting a AR but i dont know which one i should get. I want 1 that can shoot 1 M.O.A. (with 16") and will last a long time.

what do you guys with DSA or Rock River Arms think?
  2. stash247

stash247 New Member

Baer, and Wilson, offer excellent accuracy, as well.
    The econo approach would be RRA.
    From all I hear, they deliver, at about half the cost, everything the others advertise.
  3. cd45

cd45 New Member

I am very happy with my Olympic Arms Plinker. They are even better now that the receivers are forged. Mine is cast, but it still shoot very well. It is accurate and I have never had a jam. Good luck.
  4. Rugster

Rugster New Member

I like a Bushmaster myself the XM-15 E2 series has alot to offer,mine is very accurate and it has the dual appeture sites if you wish not to put a scope on it.If your looking for accuracy go with a 20 inch barrel.Of the two you mention the Rock River gets my vote.The DEA has just recently agreed to go with Rock River Arms.Good Luck!!
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2004
  5. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Rugs, I just wanted to mention that while I love my Bushy 20" HBAR and can attest to its accuracy, that I was very pleased to find that the DPMS 16" barrel simply does not suffer in the accuracy dept by comparrison.

When I bought it, I wanted it for something different, just a toy really, but something to rig up like an entry gun...I like that tactical junk, but when I got to the range I found that the sucker will shoot!

Admittedly, I do not have any glass on either piece yet (too busy buying guns obviously) but at 100 yards with open sights the 16" pencil barrel has been keeping up with the 20" HBAR no problem.

~Crpdeth