1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Dumoulin 12 Guage

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by redlee, Mar 12, 2007.

1. redlee

redlee New Member

I have a double barrel 12 Guage shot gun, the name on it is T. or R. Dumoulin & Co. Its hard to read, but I think this is what it says. It also has a inlayed silver star on the stock some one says its a Sherrifs or police gun. Is this possible. Any info on this gun would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Andy E

Andy E New Member

While the star on the stock is a mystery to me, Dumoulin is listed in the blue book of gun values as a Belgian gunsmith who maunfactured high grade firearms. Try checking under the barrels for more markings. Good luck!
  3. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

20 years ago I refinised the stock on a side by side 12ga. Duoulin. It was indeed a high Quality piece. recut the checkering as well it was a war trothy from Leiege Belguim, and looking back perhaps it was a mistake, as tothe value of the gun. I guess it is amoot point as it went up in a house fire some years later. Does your have a horn butt plate and a black carver horn trigger guard? this would help Date the gun and is allso a mark of the quality of it as well. Blue book vales are also a possibility if one knows the "grade" of the modle or example of the one you have.