1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

EAA Witness Match

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by oldredneck, Nov 18, 2007.

1. oldredneck

oldredneck New Member

Anyone own or ever fired a EAA Witness Match in 9mm? "Concealed Carry Handguns" has a very good review of this weapon in .45 ACP; however, I'm on a fixed income and if I want to shoot on a regular basis I can more easily afford the 9mm. I've been looking for a Springfield Loaded 1911-A1 Target pistol in 9mm but these pistols are limited runs i.e., Springfield periodically makes a limited number of these weapons and doles them out to dealers. I'm on a waiting list but at my age (65) I may never live long enough to get my hands on one. The Witness Match looks like it might be a good substitute.
  2. kingjoey

kingjoey New Member

Skydiver386 has one IIRC. I've shot it but couldn't tell you the particulars. You can catch him over at Mausercentral or NJC-NJO.com if ya want to ask him for details about the pistol. Sorry I couldn't be more help
  3. A-Zo

A-Zo New Member

Witness, isn't that the Italian gun?
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

You must be salaried too... :(
  5. oldredneck

oldredneck New Member

Yes, it's manufactured by Tanfoglio in Italy modeled on on CZ75 and inported by EAA (European American Armory). It appears to be a very nice pistol and reportedly very accurate out of the box. The four Elite models are competition pieces and run from a high of around $1600.00 to the low end around $600.00. Check them out on the EAA website.