EAA Witness rear sight HELP!

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by ken2925, Dec 14, 2008.

1. ken2925

ken2925 New Member

I have an EAA 10mm Witness with the fixed LPA 2 dot rear sight on my pistol. Does anybody know what LPA adjustable sight to install as a replacement? Midway sells several LPA adjustable rear sights, but which one? Any help will be greatfully appreciated, K.C.
  2. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

ken2925:

I would say this one (TR90TA) based on the LPA web site and the description on the Midway page:

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=728219

And it is suppose to work with the existing front sight whereas other LPA sights require a front sight change. The difference in tragectory between the 9mm, the 45ACP and the 10mm is normally handled at the factory with different front sight hights which your gun already has accommodated (probably ?).

These are excellent sights. I have put several on various pistols of mine. They are low on the slide, well made, have good adjustability, and do not require a front sight change, normally.

LDBennett