1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Early Christmas Present, WOW.......

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/24/01 9:46:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Early Christmas Present, WOW.......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Went to the gun range this morning to get out of my wifes hair, ( she was getting a hair cut ) my friend that owns the range had aranged for another guy to come out with his newest toy. Armalight ( sp ) 50 BMG, fully loaded, bipod, monster scope ( good for 1000yrds + ) could see the bugs on the ground at 400yrds. Let me fire the thing, MAN, what a rush. called my wife to tell her, she and my oldest son came out to see why I need ( want ) one of these. She was impressed also.

The recoil of the 50 when shooting is less than my 45/70, but if you are unlucky enough to be standing beside the thing, will give you a bloody nose.

I have got to get me one. Forget the 338 ultramag, give me the " BIG BOY TOYS ". My wife says " Show Me The Money ".

If I get nothing else for Christmas this year, the joy of shooting the 50bmg will be just fine.

Hope you all have a wounderful Christmas.

loader44.

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/24/01 9:51:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Early Christmas Present, WOW.......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SUPER... sounds like a good time to me

kdub01
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/24/01 11:19:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Early Christmas Present, WOW.......
    They're certainally good for clearing the adjacent benches of other shooters! Since shooting a 50 BMG is sorta a Macho thing, I always ask the fellers that lug them out to our range why they have to have those monstrous muzzle brakes on them - REAL men would shoot them without a brake! Haven't had any takers, yet!!!!