Early Muslim Extremists In American History

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 1, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I was waiting for Mr Barton to tell us what is written on the inside of Pres Jeffersons' koran, but he didn't.

I once heard that the inscription was something like, "So that you may know your enemy better." This might be rumor or it might be the truth, I don't know but I would like to get a verification.

I'm glad you guys posted this vid, good job.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

actually i've a request in to the Library of Congress ( via Michael Johns, Pennsylvania and NJ Tea Party ) for a scan of the inside covers , so as soon as thats ok'd ( if ) i'll be posting that , as i read a while ago it was just what you said ..
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  4. Songman

Songman Member

Obama is a good little Muslim. He even pronounces all the words correctly. The Quran says that it is okay for Muslims to lie to Infidels as long as it is to further the cause of Islam... He can deny all he wants, but the proof is there just like it is for his African birth.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey he attended one of the best islamic schools in indonesia , he should pronouce it correctly , he was whipped for it often enough ( the school records show 8 disiplinary actions = whippings) the school headmaster is very proud to state that no Christian or other faith had ever studied at that school, only Muslims of Good reputation and who can recite part of the koran can be enrolled ... and that aint changed since their records started in 1948 when the school was founded
  6. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Far to many Americans refuse to believe the truth about the islamic cult. I fear it will be to late when they finally do.
  7. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

So the Muslims are allowed to deny Mohammed publicly while secretly (lying) remaining faithful, yet Christians are given the commandment that they can NEVER deny Jesus.
    Of course, Jesus also told us to love our neighbor (not our Christian neighbors) as we love ourselves.
    Mohammed does a fine job of keeping my Christian faith strong!