ebay junkie at it again...

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Gunguy, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

Fun at the auction sites.

I lost the last bid on an old 40 some year old model 45 Lyman lube/sizer press, two guys ran it up to $84 shipped.

Like I said...be patient and another one will come along shortly...it did, and I got it for $34 plus $8.76 shipped. It is in real nice shape too, just as good as the other one that got away from me.

Also got a little over 1500 Ideal .44 caliber gaschecks for $23.00 these are very expensive on todays market.

Keep hoping someone will come on ebay selling Red Rooster bullet lube, but think I will being going to Midway for that.

Gunguy ;)

Attached Files:

2. WyomingSwede

WyomingSwede Guest

I'm an e-bay junkie too. Its the best deal on the net. Most of those selling have no idea what they have and just happy to get rid of it. The problems come from other knowledgeable reloaders...they know whats out there too.

You can still get good deals...I was looking for a specific die set and bought a lot of 12 different die sets for $20. I dont have a use for them all, but they are some good cartridges I might try someday. For about $2 a set I can afford to keep them.

Dont forget garage sales either. I have made some spectaculr buys at garage sales...they just want it out of the garage. i bought a brand new set of carbide .357/38 dies for $2 at a garage sale once. E-bay is just the garage sale of the net.

GG, you and I think way too much alike. great post.

swede
  3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I'm an ebay junkie also, but danged if I can find out where this reloading equipment is at. What is it under?
  4. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

Rick, you got mail.

I put two ebay links going to your place.

Had a little trouble getting them to take, kept getting an error message...hope it gets to you OK.

Jim
  5. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Thanks Jim. Got the emails. Now to go browsing. :D :D :D
  6. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

Oh great! I just had a thought...now I've got another guy to outbid me...me not very smart.

GG :D
  7. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Well, my ebay name is the same as here. What's yours and we won't bid against each other! Send email.
  8. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

You got mail...

GG
  9. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Jim,
    You had the wrong email address. You had inlpan.tx3@ instead of inplano.tx3.

Rick
  10. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

I know, Thats just a tacked on addy to the wrong addy I had made.

Too lazy to errase or do a fresh one.

Jim