Ebay will not let me sell siaga mags

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by JasonS, Sep 30, 2012.

1. JasonS

JasonS New Member

They deleted my listing twice for my siaga mags, that's after previously selling several. They say its for assault rifles. Its the regular stock 10 round mags.

This is pissin me off kinda good.:tapfoot:
  2. JasonS

JasonS New Member

think I put this in the wrong spot, supposed to land in general, sorry.
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I think it fits just fine in the Feedback section; ebay's policies are garbage. I use ebay as little as possible and try to sell locally or on CL to avoid excess fees. ebay has gotten outrageous with their fees within the last 5 years.
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

It is. Ida moved it here anyway.

Ebay is not gun owner friendly and niether is paypal. Ebay is for liberal democrats. :D

Try listing it on the 'gun friendly version of craigslist' or here on our Buy/sell/trade forum.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    What caliber, and how much are you asking?
  6. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

Ebay is ANTI firearm as is there payment center paypal. Why would you use them at all? ********* is much more suited to this arena and is pro gun...
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm a gonna have a chat to the forum bosses

i've played some fun games with ebay here in Oz , profitable too eh !

i think we should line something up for the forum , help our fellow shooters some

and wise up ebay that this BS dont wash too good the majority of folks and aint profitable ..

i'll have a chat with the forum boss's and get back to ya's
  8. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

Ebay does not care. They banned firearm parts then after several years changed there mind. Pay pal has screwed countless people out of money because they where selling firearms. They give money to Brady while taking money from the sales of the parts they now allow again. What makes anyone think they will change to a pro gun stance because some complain. Many years ago when they first went anti banning everything we had petitions out the wazoo. It did no good. The ONLY way to change these companies is to NOT BUY THERE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES!
  9. JasonS

JasonS New Member

What pisses me off the most is they still allow a lot of other mags and such. Now my sport stock siaga is an assault rifle. Damn Im so mad. Every time I turn around these days some new crap hits my fan. Sorry Im just baffled. The guy on the phone asked me to bear with him that someone was getting promoted, you could hear the party in the back ground. Just give me a damn list of your rules that names an un modified saiga a satans spawn. cartman.jpg
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm yet to write this up for the bosses here

we have the SAAA in Australia, we got ebay here to give us a spot on the moderators of the community board here for shooters who would them post the appropriote rules on items and sort it

as we had over 1 million folks sign a petition thats they'd cancel their ebay accounts if they did not stop enforcing unlawful ruling upon us

so now the long and short is the SSAA gets a stipend to make sure theres a volenteer on there 7 days a week who'll respond with 24 hours and ebay pays for that

when they know you can organise resistance to them and that resistance will cost them and their sellers hear about a million folks wanting to walk from their stores ..

they respond

i'm getting the history of it all for the bosses here

i think we could do similar
  11. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM for how you can sell them on-line and skip E-Bay.
    :)
  12. Cornshucker

Cornshucker New Member

IMO Ebay is to be avoided.
  13. ejkoechling

ejkoechling Well-Known Member

I did NOT know this about e-bay. I will refrain from using them. Thanks
  14. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

I've bought Saiga magazines off ebay before, and I see a couple of them listed right now, but in x39 only five round ones.

I've been a seller (and buyer) on ebay since 2003. It's just like any other service, you are supposed to actually READ the terms of service, if you don't, and you violate them then yes, your account will get locked. The terms of service clearly say that you can't buy firearms and ammunition as well as a buttload of other stuff. Ebay and Paypal are NOT anti-firearm, they are anti-getting our butts sued. The co-founder of Paypal donated MILLIONS of dollars to Ron Pauls campaign funds, and there is no link of them giving any to any known anti-gun organizations... this is all just a vicious lie put out by the people who broke the rules, got caught and had their accounts jerked.
    Being that they are based in California, and knowing how lawsuit-happy people are out there (not to mention the attorneys as well) then limiting items that could lead to them being named in a suit is just good business tactics.
  15. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

When a word (in this case, a website) has been blocked from being posted on this forum, there is an EXTREMELY valid reason for that situation.

Do not over-ride the block by formatting, adding spaces, etc.
    Any such attempt will be removed, and is a violation of forum rules.

Just a friendly reminder here; no infractions were issued.