Economy warning!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by johnnyehlers, Jun 7, 2012.

1. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

Hi All,
    This is the first 2 parts of a 4 part series. I know it's a lot of reading, but it is vital that people protect themselves. If you think I'm a nut so be it, but if I didn't consider you all as friends I wouldn't be taking the chance of being labeled a nut. If you haven't already seen The America Dream Film I suggest you do, I'm even providing the link. http://www.theamericandreamfilm.com/ About 30 min.
    There are 20 or more countries getting ready to revalue their currency at any time now, and backed by real assets Here are 3 as reported by the Wall Street Daily.
    http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/2012/02/27/three-currencies-ready-for-a-huge-revaluation/
    Here is the first 2 of the 4 part series. http://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/ PLEASE READ!
    It is not my intention to scare you, only to educate you to what is coming, so you can protect your loved ones.
    I know money is tight for everyone, but if you have any extra, I would suggest investing what you can in silver. It don't have to be collector coins, junk silver would be just as good. Second keep it out of the banks, hide it, bury it, what ever. Silver Jun 6 $28.18 Jun 5 0.19 (0.69%)
    Gold is too high and can be tracked, but silver can't, as long as the transaction is less than $500.00 What have you got to lose? united States Constitution Article 1, Section 10. (not make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts).
    Now that I've given you the info, it's up to you on what to do with it.
    Best Wishes & God Bless!
    All Rights Reserved,
    Without Prejudice UCC 1-308
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Thanks Johnny, good links, but we all know what's going on. Silver is good, but I'm thinking lead is going to be the better choice!
  3. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

YOU are a NUT, johnnyehlers! BUT WE STILL LIKE YOU!!

personally its a good read, but I will stick to powder and lead...then I know it will cost someone to take anything from me and mine!
  4. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Thanks for posting. Good Luck.
  5. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

god point.. good point!
  6. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

:thumbsup:

I've been trying to wake my small town friends up for several years now. Our Dist. State Rep. told me she's had several call asking if what I'm saying is true.
    She tells them to study the Constitution, and make up their own minds. LOL
  7. carver

carver Moderator

I live in the sticks, and will not have access to large markets that would accept silver, and gold. Out here if you want to buy some chickens off me, I'm going to want a pig, or two! Bullets will put meat on the table, and protect what you own, gold, and silver can not do that. If I have enough bullets for trade, I'm sure I can find a neighbor that will swap some bullets for live stock of some kind, and vise versa.
  8. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

^^^ i think the same thing, reloading will be a good skill to have if we are in a barter economy...
  9. soundguy

yep.. reloading will be good in barter and EOC...
  10. BikerNut

BikerNut New Member

Silver will be better, because it's more universal -- small town, big town, rural, urban.

Many advise buying quantities of pre-1964 dimes and quarters, any condition, no numismatic value. Just a good, solid piece of silver with transaction/trade value and good transportability. Paper money will be worthless.
  11. soundguy

you've still got to be able to use whatever youve got.. to be effective...
  12. carver

carver Moderator

If you are hungry, and come to my home for something to eat, don't bring a bag full of silver! It won't get you anything. You will bring me something that I can use, or I might trade you a meal for some work. Yes paper money will be worthless, but as far as I'm concerned so will sliver, and gold. I can't eat either.
  13. soundguy

the only thing I see silver being good for is medical purposes.. gold being soft and workable.. dunno.. electrical perhaps... or corrosion resistant contacts maybee..

lead and copper ( tin.. and well.. ultimately.. brass.. ) probably the most usable though.. :)
  14. carver

carver Moderator

If you cast your own bullets silver, and gold can be made into bullets!
  15. soundguy

silver would IMHO.. be much more valuable for medical purposes.. lead is fine for projectiles.. :)
  16. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Prepare for as many contingencies as possible and God be with us all. Thanks for post.
  17. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Handwritting has been on the wall for a long time.

3 years ago i came to the conclusion that i was screwed. Ill prepaired.

Took a good year to plan.

Started making some changes a couple of years ago.

I got together with others who felt as ill prepaired as I was. We all headed into our ways to learn and brought back to the table a wealth of knowledge. I now know where to hunt for rabbits, plenty of them and isolated
    I now know where to hunt for hogs, plenty of them and isolated
    Our deer population is not that great here, not like sw tx anyway. So deer is not something to bank on.

I now raise chickens and breed them. It takes time to master this

I have also learned that air powered weapons are a must for shtf. The ability to hunt quietly is gona mean the difference.

It is time to move from shock of what might happen to the realization of what will happen and prepair for it and to move a step further to accept a new way of life if need be in a stealthy manner.

God Bless you guys

Someone recently brought to my attention big bore air rifles. At first i thought there was no need. Now It is a must. Look it up and think about it.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  18. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Hmmmm ! Thanks.:)
  19. soundguy

are these air rifles hand pump?
  20. pickenup

pickenup New Member

Just a question.

If you have ammo, or the ability to make ammo (reload) do you REALLY want to ARM someone that did not prepare? Who did not buy/stockpile ammo.

If SHTF bad enough that people are having to live off the land, and you have extra supplies, is it a good idea to give/trade them ammo? How far would YOU go, what would YOU do to survive and/or feed your family? How crazy do you think others could get?