1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

edit question

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by merrill, Apr 4, 2008.

1. merrill

merrill New Member

I have noticed that the edit button stays on my posts long after I have posted and/or edited;whereas, with the posts of others it doesn't appear. I understand the purpose of an edit button and use it frequently, but after using it why does it stay there or does it show up on just my monitor? I admit to being computer illiterate and would appreciate an answer. this is not a complaint at all merely a question from an ignorant user. Thanks,
    Merrill
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

The edit button is for your purposes and will always remain on your posts giving you that opportunity without restriction. :)

No one else can touch your posts except for the Administrative Staff, if deemed appropriate or requested.
  3. merrill

merrill New Member

Marlin, thanks for the information.
    Merrill