edit question

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by merrill, Apr 4, 2008.

1. merrill

merrill New Member

I have noticed that the edit button stays on my posts long after I have posted and/or edited;whereas, with the posts of others it doesn't appear. I understand the purpose of an edit button and use it frequently, but after using it why does it stay there or does it show up on just my monitor? I admit to being computer illiterate and would appreciate an answer. this is not a complaint at all merely a question from an ignorant user. Thanks,
    Merrill
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

The edit button is for your purposes and will always remain on your posts giving you that opportunity without restriction. :)

No one else can touch your posts except for the Administrative Staff, if deemed appropriate or requested.
  3. merrill

merrill New Member

Marlin, thanks for the information.
    Merrill