Eeek! It's a Mouse Gun!

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Pistolenschutze, Nov 16, 2005.

1. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

The NRA advises that often the display of a firearm is enough to end a confrontation. If you don't have to have a gun battle with an armed attacker, the mouse gun would be enough. If not, it's still better than a sharp stick.
  2. RonRdRcr

RonRdRcr New Member

I've actually been thinking a Kel-Tec .380 would be perfect to fit in my leathers when I ride my motorcycle around, and keep the P229 in my tankbag.

Ron
  3. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Hey, I once shot a mouse in my kitchen with a .38 spl, so is that a mouse gun?

Also know that I once met a very professional armed person, of the highest level of training and proficiency and guess what he carried? .380 Colt Mustang with mixed ball and HPs.
  4. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Hmm, back in my mis-spent college days, my room mate and I would shoot cockroaches with .22 cal 'shot' cartridges. Would that have made our pistols "Roach-guns"? :eek::eek::eek:;)
  5. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Those .22 shotshells are also quite effective (at close range) on small water snakes.

I personally think that "mouse guns" serve a very useful purpose.
    Carrying a .380 or .45 either one is a compromise to the 12 gauge I would like to carry most of the time...