Eight point three

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Dec 6, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Guess what? Unemployment is up. Remember a month ago when it was claimed that "the trend is lower unemployment because of Obama's policies"? That sure didn't last long. Read the entire article from Gallup.

2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

And keep in mind it takes awhole lot of govt. doublespeak to show the number to only be 8.3.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Wait till Feburary.

Boy we sure are lucky to have 4 more years of the last 4. I am so happy happy happy
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  4. SmallCaliberGuy

SmallCaliberGuy Active Member

5. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

The sad thing is that the "useful idiots" who voted for Obama think the drop is a good thing without realzing that it's all smoke & mirrors by counting the folks who have exhausted their benefits and dropped from the rolls as an improvement in the unemployment statistics. Tens of thousands of people are being laid off daily across the Country and the Obama Administration is all sunshine & blue skies. We are so screwed!!! :(
  6. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

I'm shocked .....After January You Own it ! AGAIN ....:( This is just the beginning ,cant wait for your affordable health care and what that's going to do. Oh I forgot Executive Order ....POOF ,BOOM ..POW ...
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Unemployment is going to drop big next month as the federal extension expires. They still won't have jobs but they will not be counted.
  8. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

On the upside, this kind of numbers game only results in more folks "working off the books". Most people aren't complete idiots, and will do whatever it takes to survive and prosper.

In this economy, I can't understand why an individual would want to announce to the govt that they are in business selling something, or providing a service. All that gets you is hassles from the IRSS (and no, I didn't make a spelling error). They're even after yard sales and lemonade stands!

Granted, most people are wage slaves which means you're "in the system". I was for 35 years. But there are alternatives, if you have the guts for it. ;):)