EL FAISAN 410 SS, DBL HMR, DBL TRIGGER

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by jb123, Dec 14, 2006.

1. jb123

jb123 New Member

LOAD UP FIRING PINS, What I have here is I don't know, lets see if you do.
    The INFO says it's a EL FAISAN ELGOIBAR (ESPANA) SERIAL #60871
    410 ss, dbl hammer, dbl trigger, 28" barrell, w/ phesant, phesant foot prints, leaf, and star type engravings all over it (well placed) bluing is worn stock in great shape 80% give or take, it also has (marda registrada efaisan spamped in a circle with a phesant engraving in the middle on both barrells. Have I givin enough or do you need more. thank you for your time and interest

OH I'm looking for age mostly then $:cool:
  2. frosty_hunter

frosty_hunter New Member

I have one of these shotguns as well and it has been in my family now for over 35 years. It was my mothers bird gun but I wouldn't use it now withthe higher power shells out there. I have seen values of between 100 to 350 depending on the condition. Mine is not for sale,sentimental reasons.
  3. MasterJoeShannon

MasterJoeShannon New Member

I to have this 410 I was offerd $1600 for it when I was selling my gun cabnet. This was my fathers gun so it is not for sale.
  4. inmanjack

inmanjack New Member

love these guns $1500-$1600 fair heavy loads no problem all I have shot will burst caps firing pin dont seem to be problem hammer just strikes too hard wear glasses
  5. caelos

caelos New Member

i have a EL FAISAN 410 SS, DBL HMR, DBL TRIGGER i would like to sell looking for a buyer in tucson az i would be happy to give more information on the markings and numbers on the gun
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  6. 08rancher420

08rancher420 New Member

Hi, I too have been searching for info about this little gun, I've had it for about 30 years now, I've shot it a few times and it seems to shoot very well, mine has the #s 61229-76 cal410 and some Spanish words on the Barrels, the gun is in very good condition. I'm looking to sell the gun if anyone is interested in it I can send photos, e-mail me at ridgerunner79@hotmail.com.....Thanks