1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

EL FAISAN 410 SS, DBL HMR, DBL TRIGGER

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by jb123, Dec 14, 2006.

1. jb123

jb123 New Member

LOAD UP FIRING PINS, What I have here is I don't know, lets see if you do.
    The INFO says it's a EL FAISAN ELGOIBAR (ESPANA) SERIAL #60871
    410 ss, dbl hammer, dbl trigger, 28" barrell, w/ phesant, phesant foot prints, leaf, and star type engravings all over it (well placed) bluing is worn stock in great shape 80% give or take, it also has (marda registrada efaisan spamped in a circle with a phesant engraving in the middle on both barrells. Have I givin enough or do you need more. thank you for your time and interest

OH I'm looking for age mostly then $:cool:
  2. frosty_hunter

frosty_hunter New Member

I have one of these shotguns as well and it has been in my family now for over 35 years. It was my mothers bird gun but I wouldn't use it now withthe higher power shells out there. I have seen values of between 100 to 350 depending on the condition. Mine is not for sale,sentimental reasons.
  3. MasterJoeShannon

MasterJoeShannon New Member

I to have this 410 I was offerd $1600 for it when I was selling my gun cabnet. This was my fathers gun so it is not for sale.
  4. inmanjack

inmanjack New Member

love these guns $1500-$1600 fair heavy loads no problem all I have shot will burst caps firing pin dont seem to be problem hammer just strikes too hard wear glasses
  5. caelos

caelos New Member

i have a EL FAISAN 410 SS, DBL HMR, DBL TRIGGER i would like to sell looking for a buyer in tucson az i would be happy to give more information on the markings and numbers on the gun
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  6. 08rancher420

08rancher420 New Member

Hi, I too have been searching for info about this little gun, I've had it for about 30 years now, I've shot it a few times and it seems to shoot very well, mine has the #s 61229-76 cal410 and some Spanish words on the Barrels, the gun is in very good condition. I'm looking to sell the gun if anyone is interested in it I can send photos, e-mail me at ridgerunner79@hotmail.com.....Thanks