Election About 'Local Issues,' Not Obama

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Oct 17, 2010.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

2. chaplain tom

chaplain tom New Member

This election is about rights not issues. Issues have long been a smoke screen used by both parties to get our votes while they pay no attention to preserving our rights. We have to vote Pro-Gun candidates this election more than ever before. I believe the "issues" like the economy and health care reform and all the other bulls**t agendas these crooks are running on will work themselves out in the end, as they have done (especially the economy) over and over throughout our history if allowed to run their natural course and the government stays out of it. But, both parties, with a few exceptions in both parties, have been equally guilty of infringing on our God given rights throughout the same historical period. And why have they been chipping away at our God given rights? So they (both parties) can grow stronger and gain more control over us. That way they can push through whatever agenda they want and we won't be able to stop them short of all out revolution, which they don't think will ever happen. IMHO...:rolleyes: I would pray that it never come to that, but you can only kick Americans so many times before they kick you back even harder.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm in Australia.. but i hear obozo aint looking seriously at a second term , he's looking at a UN job ...
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Where else could an illegal get a job!
  5. Jay

Jay Active Member

If you turned out the lights, Gibbs couldn't grab his azz with both hands.......
  6. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

Can't say enough about Gibbs. He's the perfect miscommunicator for a disfunctional administration.
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

As usual, the media's got it wrong. The people aren't voting for the Republican's, they are voting against incumbents. I voted for a Democrat because the Rep. Incumbent has been in there too long. If there was a choice between an incumbent and anyone else, I voted for the other. The Dem's and Rep's are all crooked, immoral, elitist, egotists and need to find out what it's like to be jobless and homeless for a change.
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Vote Republican, get the Demoncrats out of office! We will sort out the RINOs later!
  9. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think the Bozz is looking at secretary of the UN. And those fools would be dumb enough to give it to him.
  10. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

How soon can he start?
  11. rimmer1

rimmer1 Active Member

When they put the noose around Obozos neck they need to put one on Gibbs also. I can't take the lies any more. I'm starting to feel like a Russian.

oscar
  12. ghrit

ghrit New Member

[LOL] Gibbs can't remember a question long enough to give a straight, unequivocal answer.
  13. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Thats where the real money is to be had.
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if he signs the US up to any more UN agreements he'll have more power over you there than he'll have as prez...
  15. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

I wonder if Baghdad Bob and Gibbs are related?