Election monitors...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nmckenzie, Oct 20, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

UN affiliated monitors from Europe and Central Asia will purportedly be stationed at US election sites. I can just picture this now; New Black Panther Party member poll-watchers and UN election monitors. Should be interesting.
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Link???
  3. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

The UN Election Monitor story was on Drudge Report as of about two hours ago. As to the NBPP poll watchers, they were there once without suffering any consequences, so I presume they'll be making encore appearances this time around.
  4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

i can't see the UN at our polling places. as least not yet. wonder if they'll l get obophones?
  5. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I think after I vote I'll stick around and do some monitoring of my own. Spare mags in my coat pockets and all that sort of stuff.
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

NBPP appearance this election should be interesting. Maybe they'll show up here.......
  7. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/263141-international-monitors-at-polling-places-draw-criticism-from-voter-fraud-group

8. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

And here.

http://nation.foxnews.com/un-affiliated-monitors-us-polling-stations/2012/10/20/united-nations-affiliated-election-monitors-be-placed-polling-stations-around-us

9. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

10. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.