1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

election rant

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Nov 7, 2012.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Well, I would like to welcome everyone to hell. The last best hope of freedom just got cock punched by a world class sociamarxcommufascist.

To all who voted for this piece of ****, I hope you die a slow agonizing death and are finally carried away by dung beetles.

America as I knew her is dead, long live the King, Barak Hussein Obama I, His Most Holy and All Powerful Potentate.

I can't believe it, I just f'n can't believe it. We have willingly sold ourselves into slavery. Our neighbors didn't do it to us, we did it to ourselves. We lined up, drank the cool aid and are going to die with Reverend Jones. We are going to pay a great price for sending FREEDOM floating face down in this **** filled river. No amount of good can or will come out of this.

That POS will shred the Constitution so fast, the only possible way to preserve a piece of it will be for the red states to just secede and let the blue boys do what they want.

It may be better for the US to break apart so we can let the fedzillas feed off of each other.

Yeah, I know the mods are probably going to award me some points, but please be gentle Josh & DD...... it's my first time.

No more beck, rush, hannity, barone, gallagher, nothing. It's all a sham and is so full of **** that I can't abide it any longer. I wish I could move to a lonely place close to the mountains.
  2. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    Texas needs to split away from the US, I was born there 45nut. I want to go home. I need to get the hell out of here. I want to be free!!
  3. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I thought you were born in Cali?
  4. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Sorry, born FT Hood when dad was in the Army, but have lived here my entire life. I barely know Texas except for two family reunions. lol I mispoke earlier.
  5. Appliancedude

lol. Gotcha. I'm hoping Texas secedes. If they do I'm immigrating
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Not happy here, but anybody really think a state will try to secede? Get real. We are just screwed.
  7. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Ohio won the election for Obummer. We shall attack and burn any Ohio wagon train heading west.:mad:
  8. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

i don't even want to talk about it i am soooooooo mad
  9. Appliancedude

NO I don't think any state is gonna secede. But its a nice thought though
  10. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We are just screwed............
  11. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

We all are screwed.
  12. hobby_mesa

hobby_mesa Active Member

At least Texas has the "right" to secede...would be a wonderful thing to restore some faith. We wanted to get a partner or two and build a homestead (small village type of thing) on our West Texas property, but we never found anyone willing to give up the easy life for peace, security, FREEDOM, etc. So far out you can shoot all day and no one is close enough to even think of hearing you. Located perfectly so it's safe from illegal and drug traffic, and one can see anyone approaching far enough out to get a fresh beer, drink it, have a smoke, stroll over to the truck, pick up a rifle and wait for them to finally get there lol. We got stopped (with only a 300' water table) by the completely lunatic prices drillers want there...3-4 times more than anywhere else...and the fact that, despite all the talk, no one other than us really were willing to head out permanently for peace, some self sufficiency and nearly complete freedom...so, oh, well. Wonder what's on top of the dictator's list for his "executive orders" this time?
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Trust me, I feel exactly like you do and I am sure many others do too. I am pissed and I cant believe how stupid americans are. I wont have a single thing to do with any idiot that caused him to be re-elected and I wonder now how many of you will jump to welcome liberals when they come here......
  14. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I'm with you Beth. I couldn't watch the election crap last night and it was on again this morning. It is sickening to watch those idiots celebrating in the streets cause that douchbag won again. I know I can't get away from it but you can bet I will try. Right now my wife is watching a Korean channel so that helps.
  15. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I had a good talk with a buddy oif mnine this morning.

Today is no different than yesterday. We are still a bannanna republic only now you can see it.

They stole the election.

Make all the money you can, buy all the bullets and food you can, and be thankful your not one of them.