election rant

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Nov 7, 2012.

1. gun-nut

gun-nut Member

Easy there boy! lol. I DID NOT vote for Obama! Belive me i am NOT a happy camper! All i am going to say about all this BS is..... Lock and Load!! We have a fight coming over our freedoms (whats left)
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

We sure do make it too nice for the scum to stay here. Thats a problem.
  3. cycloneman

I looked at the county map of ohio. So much red soo little blue and he took it. So much red all over and he took it all. This system is not working anymore. Secceed. Louisiana has nothing in common with the far NE or the WEST, why do we have to put up with their livestyle of give away? Why do we have to suffer when all that fuel is comming thru our state? Why do we suffer when all that food is comming thru our state. I dont need a dam thing from california or NY, or Mass. Keep your sh*t. We dont need you, you need our fuel, food, labor. * U!

YOu want the illegals, the faggots, the freaks, the lazy, unholy, then go ahead and take um, keep em, you pay for them. I am sick of these states the horse they rode in on and the grandmother too.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I would challenge you to go to a liberal site today and join up and see how welcome you are....
  5. gun-nut

gun-nut Member

I am speeking this in a way not to sound raceist. but look real good at the map and you will see that all the big cities are the ones mostly in blue. As i see it, it was the blacks and illegals that got off there lazy butts went and voted and then they said i got to keep my Obama phone and food stamps, but will not get the ambition to go find a job! Thats how i see it. Sorry if this sound like i will offend some one but thats not the intention.
  6. zachp

zachp New Member

I am so embarrassed and disappointed to be a buckeye this morning. I cannot believe that he received so many electoral votes. I cannot believe that there are so many people in this country that dont see his true colors. We are screwed. Time to stock up on primers, powder, and bullets. This is the end of a once great nation.
  7. B27

B27 New Member

Not as long as me and a few select friends breathe.

We lost a battle....the war goes on......
  8. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Don't wait for them to come west, go get them now!

Our Founding Fathers thought each state could leave any union they joined.

James Madison wrote:

Each State, in ratifying the Constitution, is considered as a sovereign body, independent of all others, and only to be bound by its own voluntary act. In this relation, then, the new Constitution will, if established, be a FEDERAL, and not a NATIONAL constitution
  9. gun-nut

gun-nut Member

If you run low on ammo come see me i will share. I will have the dont tread on me flag in the air. LOL
  10. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Well, all I can say is we are SO screwed!!!

4 years of consistent failure with record numbers of high unemployment, gasoline prices, numbers of people on Food Stamps, price inflation, business & banking failures, national budget deficits and all without a National Budget in over three years just to name a few. Yet, despite all the failures Americans say “hell yeah, give me 4 more years of that!!!” Are you kidding me??? Just wait until you see what the ass-clown has in store for America now. Enjoy it Obamites!!!

America as we knew it is so done…………………………..and I’m done.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!!!

Attached Files:

11. cycloneman

Were gona pay 2x as much for gas
    YOu light bill will be 3x as much
    your food bill will be 2x as much
    they are gona keep printing money till it is worthless
    gold will be 3000 an oz by the end of 4 more years
    your house will be worth nothing
    the electorial college is outdated, it is used aganist us
    our boarders are open to anyone, illegals crossing is an invasion and we shoud treat it as tho
    trump is even calling for a revolution
    i just want to secceed and let them go
    this is what happens when you give "them" the keys to your house
    the ballot box doesn't work anymore we have been a bannanna republic for a while, last night confirmed the death of the republic

now its blood sweat and tears time.
  12. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

The republican party needs to be gutted. We did this to ourselves. Now we shall see just how far we can be pushed before we push back.
  13. gun-nut

gun-nut Member

:thumbsup: And i will add this... our pay will not increasee. if we still have jobs!
  14. cycloneman

OH yea sorry i forgot, The great black hope did say 4 years ago "right now is not a time for profits"
  15. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I contend Sir, that the Republic as our Founding Fathers designed us, died at Appomattox Court House, when General Robert E. Lee surrendered his sword on April 9th 1865. That day Lincoln proved that the Federal Government could tell the formerly sovereign states what they could and could not do. Thus killing the Republic and turning us into a Democracy.

Again, James Madison wrote: The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite.