election rant

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I have been saying the samething. It still seems like a bad nightmare .:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  2. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I for one would like to see Texas leave the union.
  3. snagglepuss

snagglepuss Former Guest

My goodness. What a bunch of crybabies. Calm down now and let me buy y'all a drink.:D

[​IMG]
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Uhh, your first post here and your calling people crybabies? I would venture to say your off to a real bad start.....
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I think we have just picked up another blind idiot.
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hoping it says "Former Member" very soon.
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

He's toeing that line, just wait, he will cross it.
    And then Squish, comes the big green named boot. Followed by big blue.

What I like about this place, Is when they give ya the boot. If the post wasen't socialy inapropriat. and affensive.( My kids view this forum with me.)
    They leave it there so everyone can see WHY they got the BOOT.
  8. Double D

Rocky, is that you?
  9. jedwil

Probably not. He was having coffee and playing chess.
  10. Double D

Yea, he did say he would celebrate and buy the drinks as soon as we lost the freedom of speech. :confused: Great reason to celebrate.....brilliant...
  11. snagglepuss

snagglepuss Former Guest

The level of intelligence here is, sadly, as expected. Half of you are still of the absurd opinion that Texas, magically, can somehow legally secede from the union any old time it wants. You choose to believe silly nonsense like this without ever bothering to do a little homework. God forbid, no. You might accidentally learn something.
    Your beloved voting block is in disarray. A circular firing squad of blame, the most ridiculous of which is your notion that the Democrats somehow "stole" the election. It might come as an enormous shock to some of you, but there are millions of people in this country, a majority in fact, who do not share your bigoted, paranoid, beady-eyed opinions and who actually go to the polls and vote.
    I would suggest that those of you who believe this country is lost would do well to stand up on your hind legs, tell your kids to stop reading grownup gun forums, pack your bags and move to a better country. Or start working with other like minded individuals and see if you can get your state to pull out of the union. Lincoln made a big mistake trying to keep the south, he should have let them all go and good bloddy riddance.
    Show the courage of your convictions through actions, not just silly schoolyard tantrums on an internet forum nobody gives a rat's backside about.
  12. snagglepuss

snagglepuss Former Guest

Can't do it alone eh?
  13. jedwil

Why do you want to post here? Just to be an ass???? You need to go back to you liberal friends and gloat with them over the ruin of a great Republic.
  14. snagglepuss

snagglepuss Former Guest

Do you get booted because you don't share in the opinions expressed by virtually everyone on this forum?
  15. jedwil

You got it............Ain't no Democracy here.......Kinda like MSNBC treats Patriots...........Bye.
  16. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I cant wait for SHTF its gona be people like you that curl up in a little ball and die. Go ahead say something else, you dont have much time left.
  17. jedwil

He'll want your protection when it happens............Withholding further comment........
  18. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

x
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  19. jedwil

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  20. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

i didn't vote for the piece of s-=t either time