election rant

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yea, that would be a great reason to celebrate. :confused:
  2. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

IT DIDN'T START LAST NIGHT .where were you last election
  3. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    I don't think we'll be here in 4 years. At least not the same America we had before. Still waiting for martial law to be declared, when that happens i'm gone and will never be seen again.
  4. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Not so much :D

I'm not arguing about it, it's just plain common sense that if you join, say a homeowners association, that you can dis-join from said union. If we are sovereign states, then we can leave the union at any time.

Peace my brother. I leave you with this:

Q: Doesn't the Texas Constitution reserve the right of Texas to secede?
    A:

This heavily popularized bit of Texas folklore finds no corroboration where it counts: No such provision is found in the current Texas Constitution[1] (adopted in 1876) or the terms of annexation.[2] However, it does state (in Article 1, Section 1) that "Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States..." (note that it does not state "...subject to the President of the United States..." or "...subject to the Congress of the United States..." or "...subject to the collective will of one or more of the other States...")

Neither the Texas Constitution, nor the Constitution of the united States, explicitly or implicitly disallows the secession of Texas (or any other "free and independent State") from the United States. Joining the "Union" was ever and always voluntary, rendering voluntary withdrawal an equally lawful and viable option (regardless of what any self-appointed academic, media, or government "experts"—including Abraham Lincoln himself—may have ever said).

Both the original (1836) and the current (1876) Texas Constitutions also state that "All political power is inherent in the people ... they have at all times the inalienable right to alter their government in such manner as they might think proper."

Likewise, each of the united States is "united" with the others explicitly on the principle that "governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed" and "whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends [i.e., protecting life, liberty, and property], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government" and "when a long train of abuses and usurpations...evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." [3]
  5. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I VOTED AGAINST HIM THAT TIME TOO HILLBILLY, HOW BOUT YOU?
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I been ready to leave the union. Screw them. We dont need them. I want a divorce.

I WANT THE DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN MISLEAD, ABUSED WITH TAXATION, OVER RUN WITH ILLEGALS, LIED TO, CHEATED ON, FORCED INTO DEBT, F'THEM I WANT OUT!!!!!! WHO IS WITH ME????
  7. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What I want to happen-

• I want the south to rise up again.
    • I want our states to vote to "opt out" of the system.
    • I want our southern states to refuse to send any more money to DC.
    • I want our southern states to join forces and SPIT in the face of all those that sold us out!
    • I want to say a new pledge of allegiance; and OLD pledge once said by brave men & women from the south.

If my beloved south rises again against northern oppression, I vow to stand with it's leaders with all the strength I can muster in my old tired & crippled body.

-
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. Same goes for Pennsylvania and Virginia,
  9. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

I really try to keep a level head in times like these, but - damn, it's impossible now. How on earth is it possible for so many people to be THAT stupid? If Obozo 'won' more than half of the votes - It means that every second other person that you see is a complete moron.

The first time he got in, I figure that so many folks had to 'prove' to themselves that they were beyond prejudice and voted for him because he was black. He had almost 4 years to gripe and whine that everything was screwed up by GW. He did nothing but make it all worse by 1.) kissing our enemie's behinds, 2.) giving freeloaders everything they wanted, 3.) attacking our free enterprize system and 4.) making the White House a continious party zone. I don't think he spent ONE DAY actually being President.

I gotta stay away from Liberals for a while. On my farm I can do that.
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

There is no way we have that many stupid people here that vote. I am telling you that fraud was committed with the early voting. Had to be. I say no more early voting. They slipped in votes period. You simply cant be that much of a cheat, and as worthless as bozo is and still get elected. We are a bannanna republic. You doht think that after a fraud birth cert and sealing his documents that he wouldn't do this? come on
  11. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I live in a nice lonely place in the middle of mountains - everybody is armed. This is the old west and you drop a pistol on your dashboard when you leave the house for open carry - you stick it on your belt fully loaded if you want to when you walk around.

Stop being so pessimistic - it is unbecoming. This nation is not dead! Republicans still control the House. Obozo now has to start defending himself about Benghazi and his illegal foreign campaign donations and with all the time he's going to have to spend to do so I'm quite certain it's really going to cut into his golf games. So, pick yourself up and help get the truth spread - you obviously do have a computer.
  12. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

The students at OLE' Miss are leading the way.:mad::mad::mad:
  13. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Where is....Naw, better not say it.
  14. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There's a problem with that C-man. It discriminates against people that are not in the country and people that have disabilities that may keep them from showing up on election day. (I'm one of the latter)

Early voting allowed me to vote!

It would be almost impossible for me to have voted in this election. My wife had to stand in line for a couple of hours. Some people just can't do that! (Me included.)

If it were me, I would suggest looking into the electronic voting machines, NOT early voting; if you really want to find how this election was stolen.

-
  15. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Early voting is not the same as absentee. Absentee I get. Anyone can do it. And that is what are troops use. Allowing early voting before we even have the first debate is BS