1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

election rant

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Nov 7, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I cant wait for SHTF its gona be people like you that curl up in a little ball and die. Go ahead say something else, you dont have much time left.
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He'll want your protection when it happens............Withholding further comment........
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

x
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

5. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

i didn't vote for the piece of s-=t either time
  6. Poppypaul

Poppypaul Member

We have been taken for the ride of our lives with the president being reelected. I am horrified that so many people did in fact vote for him. But DD there really are that many stupid people. And stupidity is contagous. First of all he was going to get the majority backing of the Dems, the Unions, the Latinos, the government workers, the academics,, the females, the anti gun folks, the liberals, and in addition ALL those folks who are living on government handouts. MULTI MILLIONS!!! Remember, almost HALF the country is not paying any income tax! They DON"T want to change anything!!
    The country is not quite lost with the election. But it is lost because he will appoint at least 2 maybe 3 Supreme Court Justices and THAT will sink us for GENERATIONS because they will be big spenders, big government folks and anti gun to boot. His legacy will be in Supreme Court decisions. In addition he now has stronger control of the Senate. But look at what he has done by executive orders - he bypasses the Congress. Yes, my friends we are screwed beyond our ability to appreciate by how much.
  7. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I'm beyond upset about the turn out but i'm content. Sounds strange giving the circumstances doesn't it? Well, here's how i'm dealing with it. When SHTF and it will hit the fan in one way or another, it's just a matter of time. Alot of ignorant dumbasses that voted for him will be asking people like most of us here for help, that's when the fun will begin.

You ask how will I know if they supported the terrorist in the White House? Oh, i'll know. I can pick a libtard out a mine away. Just like I can pick a pair of queers out from a mile away. It's like a sixth sense.

I've been ready for what's to come for awhile, now i'm embracing it.
  8. 01brian

01brian New Member

9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

No, you get booted for insulting, calling names and openly trying to start a fight.

Pops
  10. Recon 173

Recon 173 Member

I was pretty sure that something like this bad election was going to happen. I told everybody I could not to underestimate the corrupt Chicago Democrat political machine. Sure enough the boys from Chicago didn't fail me. I would almost bet my last dime that before this election began that Chicago sent out teams to help local Democrats "win" the election. They must have pulled names from over a million tombstones to pull off this election.
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

12. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

um yea dumbass. The owner of this forum LETS you post. This is not a democracy slick, its a dictatorship. If you thought you were gonna get to stay around a while and kick us while we're down you are mistaken.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Sir this is a gun forum

do you even own one ?

4 posts all defending the liar in chief

you found some posts via serach, joined just to create trouble

you aint entitled to abuse folks

entitlment dont exist here

i know your UN loving way may think your entitled , but push it and not only will you be banned but your qwest info ( your name and billing info ) will be posted

and again entitled to privacy?? .. i'm Australian come here and tell me your entitlements

you are entitled to calm down , be polite , talk about guns post pic's of your guns and discuss them

but thinking you can dictate to anyone here and you'll find out how entitled you really are

or leave ..

your call
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dont feed the trolls Jack. He came here and posted nothing but trouble right out of the gate, he has no desire to interact with us here other than to spew liberal nonsense.
  15. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Speaking of ignorant, if Lincoln let the South go then most likely you would have never been conceived so therefore the world would be better off. The fact is your choice of president was re-elected because he buys the minorities. The difference between the blue and the red is the blue wants hand outs and the reds work for what they want. Oh, maybe you will state that some of the blue work but the fact of the matter is the only way a blue can work is by over taxing the rich,,, and the middle class while they are at it in order to feel they can "Acquire" a decent job. One other thing Cowboy, you talk tough but modern day American's have no idea about the rigidness of our forefathers. If you were commanded by your employer or a superior in the same manner that our forefathers spoke you would soon be in the fetal position sucking your thumb. That is what liberals have reduced this country to. Boo-hoo-hoo. Poor me, give me some food stamps, and give me free fuel to get to work. Give me a phone and I will vote for you. Hell, Lincoln would have kicked your rear. You want freedom of speech but yet you come on to a private forum and begin dictating. See, that is the liberal mentality.

You think your so smart. You sit behind your computer like you cannot be intimidated but let me tell you this. You won't be here long. In fact, I am surprised your still here. It won't be long and I will be sitting back laughing at your lack of presence enjoying myself.

One last comment to you. Your ignorant accusations do not determine what I think or feel, neither does the garbage that has infiltrated the White House. To say that you or your joke that is in the white house can cause me to have a bad day is silly. You have zero effect on me.

As a matter of fact, if I new a sniveling whiner like yourself did not like me, I just don't think I could bear it,,, the laughter that is.