Electoral Collage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

This is really scarry, to me it show the complete lack of history and why the electoral collage is the way that it is.

Make sure to check out your state and FIRE those who support this nonsence.

http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/index.php
  2. Essentially, it is part of a Democratic effort cement their power base. The Founding Fathers were not fools and the Electoral College is there as a safeguard against irresponsible politics and politicians.
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

If one is a Constitutionalist, they could not even think about this movement, let alone take part in it.

I have never understood how my friend John Buchanan could support this movement, let alone be one of it's national board members. Back in the 60s when we worked together on several projects, he was a staunch protector of the Constitution. As I have aged, I have become a stronger supporter of the Constitution; apparently he has gone the other way.

God help us if this change is ever put in place..... :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

By all means, let's just change the Constitution by passing some State laws. Does this remind anyone of the AARP in regards to the Second Amendment?

Pops