eliseo

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Boomatic, May 21, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Yepper's....

Ya'll is an official "Gunnut" WELCOME!!!!...is that a Tec .22 and a Raven .25...?...;)
  2. eliseo

eliseo New Member

worse, it's a tec22 and a jennings 22 ear-wax remover. also known as a nose hair puller. used to backpack desert a lot a few years back (he says as he leans back and scratches his beard), quite a few years back. used to carry a k-bar on my belt, and that jeenings in my pack where i could reach it with my right hand. wasn't much good at ten feet, but if you got real close and stuck it in somebody's ear, it sure would clean the earwax out.:D luckily it was the seventies and eighties, so most everybody you ran into in the desert was too stoned to bother you.
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Yup, welcome to the "nut" house.
  4. z537z

z537z New Member

hey eliseo

What is that thing with teh 15 foot long scope on it above the Savage?

And what scope is that?

Some kinda astronomy/long range hunting rifle.

_z
  5. eliseo

eliseo New Member

the black gun is a remington 700pss. the gun above it is a winchester model 1917, with some eddystone parts. it was 'sporterized' in the 50's, near as i can tell from the history. i was told that's a unertl scope on it, but i'll be damned if i can find any markings. the barrel is 85 years old - the guy i bought it from says it's extremely accurate. i haven't shot it yet, even though i've had it for a year. i bought the 700 planning to do some highpower shoots, ran across the 1917 and bought it too. shot the 308 for a while, but it's a pain finding someone who wants to drive to a range where you can shoot more than 200 yards. so then i re-discovered rimfires (i've owned a 10/22 since the 80's) and got kinda side-tracked.
    i've decided that this weekend is going to be big-bore time. its about time i put a few rounds through 'grampa-gun'.
    Last edited: May 23, 2003
  6. z537z

z537z New Member

cool

Thanks Eliseo.

That Rem is a great lookin gun, but would be even nicer in a AICS stock. Great deer hunting rifle.

Thanks again, that's one wierd lookin, long gun.

_z