Email from a friend

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by lentz, Feb 21, 2011.

1. lentz

lentz Former Guest

Maybe you have seen this already,but very interesting.This was in an email from a friend:

Mystery Man Obama!

!I haven’t done the homework on this yet but was hoping someone would know how factual it is.
    While Im not a "birther" per say I sure would like the unanswered question answered once and for all so this won't be a political issue again in 2012.
    This was the e-mail I received from someone in my list of contacts:

THE MYSTERY MAN!!! TRULY SCARY!!!

Does this make you wonder? The great mystery...

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc.?

Not one person hasever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE.

This should really be a cause for great concern.
    To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Reminds me of The Manchurian Candidate...
    Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are... someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ...
    someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.
    George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president
    was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or madeimpromptu speeches on campus.
    Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?
    NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA!
    Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the
    period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.
    Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983.
    In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me.
    I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. EVER!"
    Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says,
    "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.
    At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack!

And five years ago,nobody even knew who he was.
    The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows
    everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."
    Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia,
    provide school records,or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia.
    NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major
    in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama was supposed to have been in.

Some other interesting questions.
    Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?
    Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?
    It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama, but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.
    WHAT!!!??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut, where he is never reported to have lived.
    No wonder all his records are sealed!
    Please continue sending this out to everyone you know.
    Somewhere, someone knew him in some school...before he "reorganized" Chicago & burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention & made us all swoon with his charm,
    poise & speaking pizzazz.
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I guess I fall into the catagory of being a birther. I don't believe that this imposter was born in America, nor do I believe that he has ever achived citizenship thru any means. While the above post is a good one, and the facts need to be know to all. There are still other problems with this man. He originally attend school, here in America, as a foregin exchange student, what passport did he use. There’s at least 48 legal cases attempting to gain access to various documents from Obama’s past. In this one case, Obama is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to hide his bona fides, and using a “Super Lawyer” to do it. We now know who that layer was, and it turns out to be Elena Kagan. You do the math. Obama is spending millions to hide his past from the American People. Why is that?
  3. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

I have come to believe he is most likely not a citizen of the U.S.A. Unfortunately, I have also come to believe that "The Law of the Land" and our "Justice System" is for sale:(, and that this will most likely be squashed indefinately.:mad:

Tom
  4. WABob

WABob Former Guest

Some people do claim to remember Obama from Colombia.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2008-05-15-3144401415_x.htm
    http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/recollections-of-obamas-ex-roommate/

It looks like your friend sent you an old e-mail. Five years ago Obama was an Illinois Senator.

These links says the Obamas’ licenses are voluntarily retired, not inactivated. Big difference.
    http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/baracklicense.jpg
    http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/michellelicense.jpg

So what is Obama’s SSN? How are we supposed to know it originated in Connecticut? If this claim is as accurate as the others in the e-mail, then why should I believe it at all?

Did your friend provide you with evidence to back up these claims? That e-mail you got seems to be similar to various urban legends floating around on the net. If we are going to defeat Obama in 2012, we need facts and evidence, not unsubstantiated rumors.
  5. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

read about george soros. There you may find an answer or two.
  6. Tom

Tom Member

Perhaps it is just the romantic in me, but I tend to think he was attending Patrice Lumumba University while he was supposed to be attending Columbia.
  7. lentz

lentz Former Guest

You mistook me for someone else.
    I couldn't care less whether he's defeated or not. I'm just passing through.
  8. f111a

f111a New Member

9. zaxx

zaxx New Member

What rock did you crawl out from under?
  10. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

11. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Active Member Supporting Member