Email From Sgt. Dan. A Must Read.

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by raven818, Nov 8, 2011.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just got this email. I thought it was well worth posting..

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me and my wife in Downtown Corinth night before last.

I was the guy in the wheel chair wearing the camouflage jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my wife, threatening our lives. You also asked for my wife's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow happen across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually **** in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket.. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. my wife was happy that I spent 2 1/2 tours in Vietnam as a Combat Marine... She had bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for Christmas a couple years ago, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with **** in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Mi Toro, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]
    I then threw your wallet into a big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ...... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Also, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI on your cell phone, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,
    Sergeant Dan
  2. 1911 man

1911 man New Member

Thats awesome,I just hope its a true story!!!
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It is. Daniel is a long time friend from my law enforcement days. Bit radical at times, but a great guy.
  4. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    :lmao: Thats Freak'in GREAT & the fact that it realy happened
    P R I C E L E S S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::na-na::lmao:

Im fowarding this one!

Capt. Mac
  5. da357mag

da357mag New Member

GREAT!! Another scumbag gets a piece of s--t to eat! the FBI should have a field day with him! and the secret service and the local cops and his MOMMA! LOL!:D:D Doug

Also NRA!
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  6. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

This one has made the rounds many, many times, with a detail changed here and there. But it still gives you a nice warm feeling every time.

:thumbsup: