email i just received

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Apr 1, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This is how i got the email. dont know what good it would do. looks more like a poll to me

Finally, some good news to act on!!.

Forward this as fast as you can!

On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a two-page amendment that would require all Members and their staffs to enroll in any new government-run health plan..

It took me less than a minute to sign up to require our congressmen and senators to drink at the same trough!

Three cheers for Congressman John Fleming of Louisiana !Congressman John Fleming ( Louisiana physician) has proposed an amendment that would require congressmen and senators to take the same
    healthcare plan they force on us (under proposed legislation they are curiously exempt).

Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go on his Website and Sign his petition (very simple - just email).

I have just done just that at:
    http://fleming.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=55

Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!
    If Congress forces this on the American people, the Congress should have to accept the same level of health care for themselves and their families.

To do otherwise is the height of hypocrisy!

Please pass this on !!!
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Won't do any good... Not enough of the brain dead lemmings will ever see this to make a difference at the ballot box. :eek:

There are, ahem, certain sects of the population that NEVER, EVER pay attention to current events until the grandiose donkey idol is on display. And their folks help 'em out by pointing out the candidate for which they should vote...

I've just about given up... This is a joke! I used to think that Economics has taken a back seat. No, it's worse... Common sense has taken a back seat... :eek:
  3. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Actually, common ens has been thrown out the window.
    Sadly, Ponycar, you seem to be correct. Some folks only get their news from one side only. The "state controlled media". And they believe everything they are told.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Eddie N, They don't even get their news from state controlled media but from the sickcoms. and SNL etc.