email I want to share bout Islam

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Jan 8, 2010.

1. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Did anyone catch the news story on Fox HERE?

A very interesting story in light of the 'peaceful' claims we hear all the time from various Muslim spokesmen. I have heard them say that Allah is the same God that we Christians worship, so there should be no animosity between us. I have heard them say this a LOT, actually.
    That is the claim, at least, in the USA where Muslims are only .6% of the population.

The above news story is out of Kuala Lumpur, a country that is 60% Muslim.
    It seems that "Alah is the same God that Christians worship" is not a claim used there, where Christians are 9% of the population and Muslims are 60%.
    With THOSE ratios, they passed a law making it ILLEGAL for any non-Muslim to use the term "Allah" in reference to God. It might, they say, confuse some Muslims so badly that they might become Christians.

A recent court ruling there allowed a Lutheran church to use "Allah" in it's Bibles translated into the native tongue.
    The FOURTH Christian church has now been fire-bombed in retaliation to this.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

like the story says once their # get up its screw you Christanity.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That sounds oddly like Mecca at a certain time of year. :)

Really, I hate to put down anyone's religion, even as I claim Christianity but these folks are SCREWED UP! Islam is a religion that has set up pre-requisite hatred of the outside for membership. There's no other religion like it... Sure other religions attempt to persuade inclusion of their beliefs into society but no other non-radical religious sect suggest death to the non-believer. This is insane that we allow Islam to prosper ANYWHERE. And now we have a (p)OTUS that has studied Islam. Doesn't that make you feel better? :eek:
  4. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Not me man, and my wife just said as she read your post, My God!!:eek:
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Hush up -
    Your common sense is showing again, and that is not allowed in the USA today.

The great Obama (may his name be accursed) will solve this problem with the appointment of a 'Religion Czar'. Probable one of the Imams that donated the most to his campaign -
  6. Capt. Ray

Capt. Ray New Member

Reading this with interest. It is over two years since the last post on this thread. The problem has grown considerably in that time period.
    Stock up. It's coming to that sooner than we know.
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There is only one way to stop breeding.
  8. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

What He said.
  9. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

"Yeah thou shall destroy them until the third generation" hebrew orders re the caanites. FYI the upper end of the third generation is 8 years old. Why 8?? The general age where you can think on your own AND your mind begins to ridged in thought?
  10. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Islam is a Theocracy ie NO seperation of church and state. Some of those countries listed have been theocracies for 1100 to 1200 years-so we are stupid enough to try an "democratize" them?? Waste of federal funds and a way to bankrupt -oh our Treasury IS bankrupt:mad:
  11. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

MOST but not all
  12. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I used to think the same way. Educate yourself and you may have a different outlook on it.