email I want to share bout Islam

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Capt. Ray

Capt. Ray New Member

Reading this with interest. It is over two years since the last post on this thread. The problem has grown considerably in that time period.
    Stock up. It's coming to that sooner than we know.
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There is only one way to stop breeding.
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

What He said.
  4. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

"Yeah thou shall destroy them until the third generation" hebrew orders re the caanites. FYI the upper end of the third generation is 8 years old. Why 8?? The general age where you can think on your own AND your mind begins to ridged in thought?
  5. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Islam is a Theocracy ie NO seperation of church and state. Some of those countries listed have been theocracies for 1100 to 1200 years-so we are stupid enough to try an "democratize" them?? Waste of federal funds and a way to bankrupt -oh our Treasury IS bankrupt:mad:
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Active Member

MOST but not all
  7. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

I used to think the same way. Educate yourself and you may have a different outlook on it.