Email Reply From Reporter Regarding Spains Role In Election

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by raven818, Apr 14, 2012.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Below is an email I received yesterday from one of my reporter buddies. After I read it I gave her a call back. She said she is going to get with their publisher to see if she can be allowed to look into it, and if so, she will write me the day before it's published.

She is a very candid person, and it's obvious in the email that bHo isn't on her Christmas card list. If she is permitted, I'll let everyone know. Hard to believe none of the media have played Spain's role in our election. I've edited her name due to the Left here may want to create issues for her, she's a good friend so I wont let that happen.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck:

I tell you nothing would surprise when it comes to Obama and his relationships with foreign countries. Remember what he whispered to the Russian ambassador??? or whoever it was that as soon as he was reelected that things would go easier for Vladimir. I can't bear to watch him on TV or read about him. I just don't trust him. He is watering down our country's place in the world.
    By the way, I actually saw King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophie back when they were prince and princess and Franco was still alive. They paid a state visit to St. Augustine. This was back in 1970 or so. I've heard their marriage is now in name only.
    Thanks,
    Sandy

On Apr 7, 2012, at 9:14 PM, Chuck Cardwell wrote:

>
    >
    > -------- Original Message --------
    > Subject: Spain is deciding the presidential election
    > Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 21:07:44 -0400
    > From: Chuck <raven818@comcast.net>
    > To:
    >
    >
    > Why isn't the press telling this story to the American people. I've already sent it out. The folks I've sent it to will do the same, over and over.
    > What is wrong with a picture that says the American presidency will be dictated by a privately owned company in Spain? And " we the people " will have no say at all.
    > The link is only a couple minutes long. Disturbing.
    >
    > Chuck
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/7azayue
    > --
    > <mime-attachment.jpeg>
    >
    > --
    >

@jacksonville.com
    Reporter
    The Florida Times-Union