email worth 1000 words

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Sep 15, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk, pictured standing, far right, speaks while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert, D-Milford and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a new budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two....he's on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

These are the folks that couldn't get the budget out by Oct. 1, and are about to control your health care, cap and trade, and the list goes on and on. Should we buy them larger screen computers - or - a ticket home, permanently?

This is one of their 3-DAY WORK WEEKS that we all pay for (salary is about $179,000 per year).

Attached Files:

2. H-D

H-D Active Member

they look doctored to me
    ?EDITED!!! sorry I doubted you its real....
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  3. cycloneman

maybe maybe not, but i certainly dont have any problem believing it
  4. H-D

H-D Active Member

I have a problem believing that they have the skillz to beat solitare....
  5. cycloneman

yes point taken