email - you need to see

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Oct 8, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I have not heard about this before and dont know if it is true or not. I am providing the email as i received it. The purpose is to post it here so we can investigate it.
    i dont know why the bottom links dont work but i did see them. I just dont have time to dig into this right now.
    This is it.

Communist BHO assured his constituents that gun rights and the Liberal's fight to do away with the Second Ammendment was being done "under the radar". Well, he wasn't shittn' !

Ever heard of the Freedom Group? Me either, but you better educate yourself and pass this on to everyone you know that values their Second Ammendment rights.

As most of you already know, it would be impossible for the Gov't to come after your guns but they will come after the ammo.

Here's a revelation that will put this theory into perspective.

The Freedom Group has been buying up American gun and ammunition manufactures freedom-group.com The Freedom Group is control by Cerberus Capital Management which is controlled by George Soros which controls all arms & ammo makers in the US.

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Group

Here: http://revelation2012.blogspot.com/2...makers-in.html

Here: http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...ing-this-year/

The George Soros controlled private equity company Cerberus Capital Management could cut off all gun and ammunition sales in the US. Apparently, the American people are totally unaware that Cerberus has for the past decade acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called The Freedom Group.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Your links aren't working for me.

Our trusted leaders are suposed to be preventing monopolization of business. This is what prevents a single company from controling the market. If one phone company for example were allowed to buy out all others, they would own the market, have no competition and set any price they want. Not something that could get done "under the radar" I wouldn't think.
  3. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

It's horsepuckey.
    The Freedom Group is owned by conservatives.
    Besides, what keeps others from making guns if "Soros" or anyone else stopped selling them?
  4. cycloneman

5. Skipper

Skipper Member

Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. is one of the largest private equity investment firms in the United States. The firm is based in New York City, and run by 51-year-old financier Steve Feinberg. Former U.S. Vice President Dan Quayle has been a prominent Cerberus spokesperson and runs one of its international units.
  6. cycloneman

what is someone gaining by posting crap like this then?
  7. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

That"s what i was wondering too! 2 of the links didn't work, only the one showing what they own and so on.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.freedom-group.com/2491801_14901T32_CNB.PDF

its 95% in the IPO documents above

whilst the $200 Mill public offering does sort of remove the Soros group threat , i notice the business plan is to always be indebted to the capital management group and that is run by Soros and crew

so while soros dont run cerberus , he does run the capital management group who can shut the lot down

but remember something about george , he like money , he'll run this a good while as it still owes him , but when it dont ... all bets are off
  9. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

All three of the links worked for me .... I'm gonna' follow this for a while. It looks kinda'
    scary of the intel. is accurate.