End the Fed?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22to12gauge, Jun 27, 2012.

1. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

"Article 1. Section 8. The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;"

The Federal Reserve is completely constitutional. We borrow "Federal Reserve Notes" on the credit of the United States.

But don't you think it would be better for congress to coin our own "US Dollars" and regulate the value thereof, interest free?

I think so.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Kennedy tried to end the fed

got him killed ..
  3. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Damn right jack. Jefferson said "the tree of liberty has to be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Patriots have already kicked in their share. I'd be satisfied to see em' exiled or behind bars, but I don't think it's up to me.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  4. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

ha, yeah, among other things.

I think 'the powers that be' did not like much of anything about Kennedy.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they didnt kill him for being a tyke , and 12 mins into his new presidency LBJ cancelled kennedys plan for the fed . not enough time to be seated and have coffee

just protect the fed ...

Kennedy was the last best democrat i can point at

he may have been on his own agenda but he was putting the future of the USA first

even before old joes demands ( and his old man was against what he wanted to do to the fed...)

JFK wanted to do it right and free you all from that ..

and died trying ..
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  6. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Yes, Please?
  7. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

Well let's start voting in representatives that aren't spineless servants to the banksters!

But we have to start with educating our friends and relatives.

Violent revolution is a last resort.. ;)
  8. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't think it matters who you vote for. They are all bought and paid for. It cost so much money to run for office anyone that isn't can't compete.
  9. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  10. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Well said Carver.

It is NOT a legal entity. It IS unconstitutional. It IS the bane of our economy.

Using REAL money, gold and silver, IS the ONLY answer to our borrow and spend problem.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

folks i've a opinion that if you have kept to the gold standard for the dollar , never had the fed , you'd be on mars and looking at saturns moons , its the globalists best tool against you until you dont have anything left to trade but sovereignty, then someone else gets to tell you what the law is ..

at the moment the fed is propping up the EU on your dime , its done similar stupid stuff for decades and you pick up the tab every time , about time you stopped all that eh ??

expect gold to crash if you do remove the fed , but the expected $500-600 a oz mark aint bad and would, if not taxed to heck, see your economy grow quite fast

ours too ;)
  12. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Jack, we did manage to get rid of the fed twice in our past. Looks like the third time was a charm for destroying America. Roosevelt, back in '33 made it illegal for Americans to own gold, with some exceptions, bought it all up from the private sector for something like $20 an oz. Gave it all to the fed. Then he turned around and raised the value of gold to something like $35 per oz.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ya know , i was talking with some folks just along them lines recently

oil money's gone into gold , without the fed and the gold horders , what if OPEC added 30% to the outputsales and lowered the price of oil 12% after all most of the recent damages have been repaired and most places now operational

a lot of gold money would run back to oil, that run .. no fed to stabilze and manipulate it ?

life would be factual
  14. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  15. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

It is constitutional.. We BORROW the money from the Private Fed.. "To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;"

I am not saying the Federal Reserve is good..

I'm saying it is Constitutional because it prints "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES"..

If The Fed printed "US DOLLARS" then it would be unconstitutional.

do you guys understand?

either way, End The Fed..
  16. armoredman

armoredman New Member

We can't even get rid of Obamacare...the Fed is here to stay.
  17. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

The way I see it we don't borrow money from the fed, it's a note, an IOU, a worthless piece of paper with nothing to back it but faith.
  18. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

agreed, it is completely a game of monopoly.. The Fed allows the US Treasury to print Federal Reserve Notes, we "sell" the notes to the various Fed Banks for the price of materials and labor (roughly 4 cents per bill), The Fed buys US Treasuries w/ monopoly money to pay back the 4cent/bill, The Fed banks distribute the newly printed dollars, We use the monopoly money to pay back The Fed the treasury amount + interest.. lol what is going on?

oh, and then The Fed gives all their profits back to the US Treasury at the end of the year.. in 2011, I believe The Fed gave $76.9 billion to the US Treasury.. out of the kindness of their heart..
  19. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

Yeah, roughly 4 cents per bill, don't cost any more to print a $100.00 NOTE than it does a $1.00 Note.
  20. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

lol, yep.. it's even funnier how they pay for the 4 cents per bill though, using already printed monopoly money, they purchase treasuries, which just creates more debt

bahaha is this a bad dream?