Endorsements...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nmckenzie, Oct 16, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Couple of items from Drudge Report; Ross Perot has endorsed Mitt Romney, and Honey Boo Boo has endorsed Obama. Um...who or what is a Honey Boo Boo, and will that endorsement be a real game-changer? Just wondering.
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Be prepared to throw up:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nbhzKaqvA
  3. nmckenzie

Dear God. It isn't often that an Irishman finds himself at a loss for words, but in this instance words do indeed fail me.
  4. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

Don't see much of that in Sitka, huh ?:D
  5. nmckenzie

Well...no. That's not to say we don't have our share of goofy goings on during the course of the year, with people dressed and acting accordingly, but it's all in fun and not taken the least bit seriously. My favorite was the guy dressed in a bear getup who'd follow tourists as they walked down Lake or Lincoln Street, stop when they stopped, turn when they turned, etc. At least we don't have six year olds trying to look and sound like forty year old hookers. We have forty year old hookers who manage that just fine. :)
  6. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

>My favorite was the guy dressed in a bear getup who'd follow tourists as they walked down Lake or Lincoln Street, stop when they stopped, turn when they turned, etc.<

That is funny.

"Mr. Jones, would you please tell the court why you shot Mr. Smith five times with a 44 magnum revolver?"

"I thought he was a Grizzly Bear".
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

some one needs a trip to the wood shed
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I like the one from the woman in Texas who shot her purse snatcher 7 times. When the judge asked her why she said "I'm a waitress and I just got my paycheck - when he snatched my purse while I was waiting for the bus my pistol was in my hand. I stopped shooting him when it went 'click'."