1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Enfield No 4 MKI British sniper rifle

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by hntrak, Aug 11, 2009.

1. hntrak

hntrak New Member

Hello,

I have an Enfield No4 MKI sniper rifle (1944). It has a lovely dark wood stock (in excellent shape), and comes with the telescope (numbers on scope, match the box it resides in, as well as the stamped number on the rifle - a sticker in the scope box also says what rifle the scope belongs to). I am interested in selling this item - but would like to know the current market value, before listing it for sale.

If anyone can be of assistance, I would appreciate it!

Thank you,

Matthew
  2. momo

momo Former Guest

Hntrak, I would say $1,500.00 to $3,500.00 depending on its condition and what comes with it. This is just my opinion based on what I've seen in the past.
  3. Charlie the sniper

Charlie the sniper New Member

England, thats the USN aircraft carrier near europ
    $3,500.00 seems about right. found this link...http://www.milsurps.com/showthread.php?t=1618

Here in the UK, they are selling for this kind of price, but in British pounds (5,800 USD), for a De-activated rifle !

My friend, just turned down £4,500 for his rifle (mint condition) or $7,425.74 USD