Enfield No5 Jungle Carbine

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by blackdouglas, Sep 20, 2012.

1. blackdouglas

blackdouglas New Member

I've been watching this gun for about 6 months, and finally just decided I'd buy her. She only has a couple defects (except for some numbnut that put a lacquer on the wood). The bayonet mount has been ground down and the sling mount on the butt has broken off. But she's a dream to shoot! = )
    What do you think? Value and further information would also be much appreciated!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  2. oldfartrr

oldfartrr Member

nice find,, love mine and like u say fun to shoot.
    a bit of jasco paint stripper will take that laquer off and a some tung oil will put some color back in the stock and if u dont sand it will help show some of its personality dings. and numrich has parts of u wish to replace whats missing.
  3. blackdouglas

blackdouglas New Member

Hmmm, thank you, I might try that!