1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Enfield No5 Jungle Carbine

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by blackdouglas, Sep 20, 2012.

1. blackdouglas

blackdouglas New Member

I've been watching this gun for about 6 months, and finally just decided I'd buy her. She only has a couple defects (except for some numbnut that put a lacquer on the wood). The bayonet mount has been ground down and the sling mount on the butt has broken off. But she's a dream to shoot! = )
    What do you think? Value and further information would also be much appreciated!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  2. oldfartrr

oldfartrr Active Member

nice find,, love mine and like u say fun to shoot.
    a bit of jasco paint stripper will take that laquer off and a some tung oil will put some color back in the stock and if u dont sand it will help show some of its personality dings. and numrich has parts of u wish to replace whats missing.
  3. blackdouglas

blackdouglas New Member

Hmmm, thank you, I might try that!