1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Engraved Llama .380 w/ Pearl Grips

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Mr.T, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Curious to know any information about this gun and a value estimate...its an older Llama .380 with pearl grips with a metal Llama seal in both grips. The gun is engraved with a really nice design. Here are some pics...thanks for the info in advance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

basically a mini 1911. I have seen standard blued ones go for $300. I would guess in the $400 range for that beauty.
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

for the record that is a factory engraved gun and the grips are not real pearl. value between 400 and 500 bucks.
  4. Contenderizer

Contenderizer New Member

Roger that.
  5. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

I figured they were not real pearl...but I dont know very much about it and its an old family jewel so I figured I would ask the experts :D
  6. tinkerab

tinkerab New Member

I have this same pistol I am looking to sell. I was wondering if anyone could tell me any more information on this gun. What year where these made? My model # is 622539

Thanks
  7. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

For years at one of my local gun shows a fellow had a matched consecutive numbered pair of these on his table, asking $800 for the pair. He eventually sold them, but I don't know if he ever got his price.
  8. tinkerab

tinkerab New Member

posted this gun for sale on outdoors trader, I had it sold in 1 day for my full asking price of $400. I had 3 different people who wanted to buy it.
  9. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Actually, there were many buyers (including me) who wanted to give him $400 for one of the matched pair, but he refused to break them up, so that's why it probably took so long to sell them. Incidentally, I recently sold a NIB blued Llama pistol for $350, so $400for the engraved model sounds like a give-away price.