Engraved Llama .380 w/ Pearl Grips

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Mr.T, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Curious to know any information about this gun and a value estimate...its an older Llama .380 with pearl grips with a metal Llama seal in both grips. The gun is engraved with a really nice design. Here are some pics...thanks for the info in advance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

basically a mini 1911. I have seen standard blued ones go for $300. I would guess in the $400 range for that beauty.
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

for the record that is a factory engraved gun and the grips are not real pearl. value between 400 and 500 bucks.
  4. Contenderizer

Contenderizer New Member

Roger that.
  5. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

I figured they were not real pearl...but I dont know very much about it and its an old family jewel so I figured I would ask the experts :D
  6. tinkerab

tinkerab New Member

I have this same pistol I am looking to sell. I was wondering if anyone could tell me any more information on this gun. What year where these made? My model # is 622539

Thanks
  7. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

For years at one of my local gun shows a fellow had a matched consecutive numbered pair of these on his table, asking $800 for the pair. He eventually sold them, but I don't know if he ever got his price.
  8. tinkerab

tinkerab New Member

posted this gun for sale on outdoors trader, I had it sold in 1 day for my full asking price of $400. I had 3 different people who wanted to buy it.
  9. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Actually, there were many buyers (including me) who wanted to give him $400 for one of the matched pair, but he refused to break them up, so that's why it probably took so long to sell them. Incidentally, I recently sold a NIB blued Llama pistol for $350, so $400for the engraved model sounds like a give-away price.