Engraved Walther PPK/S and Colt SAA

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by sgtkelly99, Nov 11, 2008.

1. sgtkelly99

sgtkelly99 New Member

I have inherited an engraved Interarms Walther PPK/S and a Colt SAA. The Walther has been fired once or twice, and is in excellent condition. The Colt is NIB. I would appreciate an estimate of their value. I have attached pics, but will provide more detail if neccessary.

The Colt is NIB with the following information on the factory label:
    Colt Custom SAA
    Model - P1841Z
    4 3/4" Barrel, 45 Colt, Nickel Finish
    Ivory Grip, "B" Journeyman Engraved. Fire Blue

Thanks in advance,

Attached Files:

2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

The Colt serial number. Number only, or numberSA, or SAnumber, or S number A?
  3. sgtkelly99

sgtkelly99 New Member

S number A
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Okay, late 3rd Generation. That makes a large difference in value. I don't have any idea of what the value would be, but a 2nd Generation in that condition would probably be worth twice what a 3rd is.
  5. Tmoney829

Tmoney829 New Member

What is the serialization on the walther? Does it have any german markings? I see you are looking for a value on this pistol, are you looking to sell?