1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Escalation: Israel/Gaza

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Nov 14, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

2. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Update: Israel has ramped it up in the last couple hours. Artillery, warships off the coast, and ground forces getting their battle rattle on for a ground incursion.

I wouldn't be surprised if Egypt and Iran jumped into this.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Good for Israel! And I agree that hostilities will ramp up fast!
  4. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  6. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Let the games begin.............I wonder if this would be happening if Israel had the backing of the US government still.
  7. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Breaking update on IDF military offensive: Witnesses in Gaza report a number of Israeli strikes in the Strip in recent minutes, including reports of explosions coming from the sea, Palestinian news agency Maan reported. The reports of a strikes coming from the sea were confirmed by the IDF via Twitter.

Maan reported that air and naval bombardments are reaching the Gaza Strip, with witnesses adding that IDF combat soldiers are reaching towards the border.

Other Palestinian reports said a car was targeted west of Gaza City.
  8. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Egypt has recalled it's ambassador from Israel. Looks like a war coming very quickly.
  9. twobit

twobit Active Member

Israel has been at war for over 2000 years. My bet is on Israel, and I am a Southern Baptist Christian..

I had the pleasure of listening to some of their high ranking IDF and Mossad people in Austin TX a few years ago speak on terrorism to our group of law enforcement administrators. I was never in my life more impressed by a group of speakers than I was of them. If I had only one choice to pick someone from anywhere in the world to watch my back, it would be them, hands down. They will win even if they have to turn the rest of the middle east to a shinny glass desert.
  10. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Unless the Egyptions, etc. jump in this will blow over in a couple days. But if the Arabs/Muslims jump it could get very nasty very quickly, and if Israel see's it as a threat to their existence I wouldn't give 2 cents for all the real estate in Eygpt/Iran, etc.
  11. twobit

twobit Active Member

Agreed. It will either go back to the status quo of Israel's continuous struggle ..... or it will be 'end of days'. To soon to tell.
  12. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Short answer,NO. US is controlled by a useless two-bit loser that hates Israel, and Hamas as well as the rest of the ragheads knows it.
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Israel would not have attacked without being provoked. They have had enough.
  14. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

..and they know they are on thier own since the re-election.
  15. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

In a tit for tat, Israel has recalled their ambassador from Cairo.

Since the Muslim B'hood took over in Egypt, relations with Israel have steadily deteriorated and problems in Gaza have gone up.

I'm pretty sure the B'hood is going to be opening the border to Gaza and sending in troops and weapons. I'm also sure that Bibi is expecting this to happen and that it is a large part of the reason for the general call up of the IDF. These two kids are ready to fight and Gaza is the playground.