Escalation: Israel/Gaza

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Nov 14, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Yes indeed. Nice soundbite from Israel to Hama, etc. : "The IDF warned all terrorists in Gaza to remain underground if they wished to live." http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=291906
  2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Can't the muslims just keep killing each other in Syria?
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Sure, but why should they restrict it to Syria? National borders never interfered with it before.
  4. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    With Obama re-elected they have no support from the US, they finally are taking everything into to their own hand and saying screw the UN. (Good for them)
  5. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

They waited at their own risk for the American voters to send a strong message to the Islamic world. The Pro Muslum American President was chosen to lead the United States for another four years. They must now move on their own. Our own Army and security is weak from scandles and misdirection. The U.S. economy is bleeding and the President is calling for more taxes. Our weak leaders are letting WWIII start . They will now be forced to lead. Can they do it?
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Do the Israelis have the resources to this alone? Not gonna be pretty and makes me sad.
  7. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Good for Israel - a country to be proud of. Since the US won't back them they have zero fear of the UN also. Obozo won't get Israeli backing for anything he goes to the UN for a vote for either. The Israeli forces WILL do what is necessary - Israel is very used to fighting to exist.
  8. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

Just catching up on this, been out in the garage from morning to 10pm doing a complete teardown, adding shelving and re reack and stack, usually listen to talk radio when out there but listened to music all day instead,

Good for Israel, this may the time that Egypt and/or Iran makes a mistake and Benji completely goes off and level their countries, as others have already speculated,

I wonder what the fallout (no pun intended) would be for us, would gas skyrocket? wonder what the effect would be for us,
  9. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Casualties on both sides overnight. http://www.haaretz.com/

A little too soon to speculate on what this latest round might mean for the US, but the stock markets dropped yesterday on the news. That doesn't mean much by itself, speculators use this kind of thing as a buying opportunity. If a ground assault is launched and Egypt/Iran, etc. jump in big time, then all bets are off.
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  11. The Joker

The Joker Member

I am glad to hear of everyone's support of Israel.
  12. cutter

cutter New Member

I will always support Israel!!! They are God's chosen. Prayers for them.
  13. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Can you guys read the sign I'm holding in my sig line?
  14. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Hamas is targeting Tel Aviv now. 2 rockets landed in the suburb of Rishon LeZion. http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=291954 . I think we'll see troops and tanks in Gaza in the next 24 hrs or so. Story says FADJR rockets. Probably the Fadjr5 (Made in Iran). Range 75Km (~46 miles) which sounds right given the distance between Gaza and TelAviv, about 40 miles between the centers of both cities, so well within range.

Pic of missiles:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  15. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Do you think we will see a more agressive Israel now that Obma is here for four more years? BEcause they can no longer count on us to keep the heathens at bay?
  16. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Obama is a very weak leader. Both our friends and enimies can see this. His lack of direction and leadership ability will cost many American lives before this ends.
  17. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Keep the heathens at bay?

Obomba has done more for the islamic caliphate than anybody has. The US is no longer an ally to Israel.
  18. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

Absolutely! And i'm glad they'll be more agressive to the enemy. I feel all the United States has done for Israel is hold them back on a leash.

Picture a pole in the ground with a leash tied to it and a rageing mad dog on the other end, jerking on the leash. The pole is the USA and the mad dog is Israel. Now the pole isn't there, what happens?
  19. twobit

twobit Member

We have a saying it Texas that is appropriate to these circumstances .....

'Katy bar the door!'
  20. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

IDF troops are on the border with Gaza, ready to move in when the air attack let's up.
    Also, from jpost.com: