Even more payoff

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Mar 19, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

ACORN is not just getting free cash from Obama, they are getting contracts, too.

I wonder what kind of welcome NRA or GOA would get if they vlounteered? (Yeah, I laughed, too.)

Pops
  2. 94z07

94z07 New Member

If only there were a national photo ID required to vote then voter fraud would be harder to achieve.

It is strange that one side of the political spectrum wants a national ID but does not want any ID required for voters while the other side will not stand for a national ID but does want strict ID requirements for voters.
  3. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

your logic is hard to argue with. i guess i'm for national id now. minus electronics.
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The thing is that we have a pretty good ID system in place now, without letting .fed register each and every one of us with a unique number. I, for one, am not in favor of getting a tattoo. We need to use what works now to confirm voters' eligibility.

Pops
  5. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

i hate to even say this. iv'e allready been spanked once tonight for knocking california.not all states require sufficient id . when it comes to a national election i feel we have a responsibility to each other to prove we are legal voters. the election was a total sham last november. we probably won't see anouther legal election for a long long time.most of us will be worm dirt by then.