Even the bad guys have rights

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by TimEllis, Jun 13, 2003.

1. TimEllis

TimEllis New Member

2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I think I've read about that case before, where the farmer went to prison for shooting the intruders. Man, it must suck to live in the UK where criminals have more rights than victims.
  3. bgtrailertrash

bgtrailertrash New Member

Last edited: Jun 13, 2003
  4. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Well, if I ever decide to become a criminal, I know what country I'm going to!
  5. sck

sck Member

Dear 1952Sniper:
    Unfortunately you don't have to go that far. The badguys who rioted in my city a year and half ago just got the mayor to give them four millon dollars of our tax payers' money. My cheif concern is that it really wasn't that big of a riot. What if these idiots decide they want to go for a little more next time. It might be a long hot summer.
  6. whitefeather

whitefeather New Member

Thats why you always shoot to kill and then exclaim it was in self defense....and hope no family members sue :rolleyes:

And we wonder why the world is so messed up these days.