Even when it seems EVERYBODY is doing it...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polishshooter, Nov 11, 2007.

1. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

...it's still a SPECIAL feeling when the Bills beat Miami...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::p
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

I think the "Bills" have been as big a surprise this year as Cleveland...:cool:
  3. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Yeah, Cleveland almost took it to Pittsburgh today, I was torn...

The Bills need the Browns to LOSE if they want to have a chance at going one and out in the playoffs;) BUT The Steelers are another team I don't care too much for, just underneath the Jets and the Cowboys on my "hate" list....:p

But for most Bills fans, if the Bills go 2-14, it's still a good season if the two wins are against the Fish....;):):)

When I was a kid, in the 60s and the 70s, Miami OWNED Buffalo, and they really rubbed it in, and I had a hilljack Brother in Law from North Carolina that was a Dolphins fan, and EVERY Christmas, he would buy me socks in turquoise and orange...which after unwrapping I threw in the FIREPLACE as fast as I could...:mad:

Shortly after the Bills started getting better in the 80s, the tide turned, and now Buffalo seems to own MIAMI, no matter what kind of season either is having...

BUT, my sister divorced the bum shortly BEFORE that, so I never got the "pleasure" of "payback.....:cool:

But I STILL think turquoise and orange together is a sickening combination, in fact, quite feminine if you catch my drift.....:cool:
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2007