Everyone finished crying yet? ready to act ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i've watched the responses and such from folks , i must say

what a bunch of whimps

its done theres no hope we're done for , we cant do anything

no thats surrendering without trying

or as its best known in its native tounge

céder sans essayer ( french for the above)

how bloody dare you call yourselves the greatest nation with that piss poor attitude!

if you where in my unit whinging like that i'd toss you out and get some cadets as kids have way more balls , maybe because they dont know or care how hard something is , they just do it as thats what they think is the right thing to do

and it is

folks you need to pull up your collective socks take a deep breath and go into your prayer closets and Ask God

Lord what can i do ?

then do so again , then meet with those you know and trust are the same as you and get organised

tea party a new party it dont matter but as long as your all on the one team and start into this bunch of crooks methodically and without end

and if you really wanna get nasty then thats up to you

me , i know what i'd be doing

same as we did in cambodia

cut off the heads ,( kill the leadership) of the beast

yes for a time they find new heads , but after a while folks wont want to be there as they know they'll be next to be put on the spot their lives examined in microspoic details and all thier dirt exposed and let's face it all these mutts are dirty

dont put out the dirt on how they cheated

find where they stole or cheated their own kind

let their mob howl and cry and hunt them

expose em for the mutts they are and let the rest of their pack turn on them and tear em a new one

keep doing it until the popular support is not so popular

keep going and never stop , slipt them , divide them , cause troubles in their ranks

the only time to rest when fighting overwhelming enemy is when your dead

keep at it until you get back what your founding fathers gave you

cause thats what allowed you to acheive greatness

but until then dont you DARE say how great you are

not until you at least start to fight back

and if you dont

bien mes chéris, vous avez ce que vous gagnez ni plus, ni moins

cheers
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  2. Airdale

Airdale Member

Thanks Jack, needed that slap upside the head.

But after my two whole hours of sleep I'd already resolved I wasn't done. The way ain't clear yet, the fog hasn't lifted but I'm not quitting. Need a couple days to regroup to see where we stand and be back at it again.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Maybe America can now see the need to get involved with how our govenment works, where we want to take it, and how we will do it. Join the NRA, the GOA, the Tea Party. Press for what you want this Nation to be, but get involved. If you think we need a Third Party then get in there and get dirty! Put your money where your mouth is! Stand tall, don't back down from your convictions, or beliefs. About half of the people in the U.S. that could have voted did vote. The rest opted out, and these are the ones we can, and should be trying to reach.
  4. B27

B27 New Member

When the Persians invaded Greece, the Greeks lost battle after battle.
    Athens was burned to the ground.

The Greeks still won the war.
  5. Kestral

Kestral Member

Talking this morning to an old friend who seems to have a great ability of seeing ahead; states that they knew Obama would win,but sometime between the 12th & 18th month of the new 4 year term,there is going to be a very dark shadow on the horizen.It will cause such extreme embarrasment that it could cause a close down or great upheavel of govt as its presently known.The result will lead to a complete division of the country which will take a few years to really put right.If this does occur,it will not only effect the USA,but many other countries as well, especially where upmost trust between them is required; so we are all hoping that this does not happen,and that the US Govt will make all the right decissions and that peace and comman sense by all concerned will prevail.He`s not normally wrong in his forcasting, an average of 8 out of ten,so lets hope its not as bad as he feels it could be.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I personally am not into fighting all these aholes. sCREW THEM. I want out of the union and let them support themselves. I personally would fight like hell to get the red states out. That is the only thing worth anything to me.
  7. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Ya mean this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Your a little too early for that post Jack. Nobody has had time to properly vent their anger. Your not over here so even though you may have lived thru much worse, you havent given us time to be frustrated. Its only been a few hours and your calling us names. We have always picked ourselves up and dusted off and got back in the ring and we will do it again. But when we watched an illegal take office once and almost completely destroy us, we were certain our people were smarter than this to allow it to happen again. We must have time to voice our frustrations. Holding them in wont do. Also, many of those who are saying its all over, they may not know God. Its hard for those to see forward.....
  9. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

Surrender ?

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
  10. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Nope not done crying yet. I haven't even had a drop of booze to cry in yet. Beer run is today. So pissed last night I couldn't even think straight. Right now I'm still in a state of F it. Let it fall. We are not gonna get rid of the takers without rebuilding it from the ground up. And you can't rebuild a building with one in the way. They made their beds and now its time to lye in it.
  11. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Do any of ya'll honestly think they will wait untill the 12th or 18th month?
    Why?
    The 'people' have spoken, he believes he has Carte Blanche.
    I can't wait for the increase in calls fron the NRA for more money, whoo hooo!
    (I ain't got it, this economy has me down by 30%!)
    He can't wait until a couple of the Supremes retire.
    He can't wait until the new fiscal year, and new House sessions.
    He already has plans to woo certain Rhino's, he will control Congress in this manner. We will be sold out.(actually, our "fellow" Americans did that yesterday) We are the dying breed.
    You KNOW he has several anti-gun bills waiting in the wings, the return of the "assault weapons" ban, new and 'improved', is ready to go.
    If you didn't get that shiny new pistol gripped, detachable magged, flash suppressed toy before now, your REALLY gonna pay for it.
    During the panic the last time, those who didn't pay on layaway weren't even given a courtesy call in many cases, the gun was yanked and sold at a higher margin.
    Gunnies and the like have a historical bent for hitting the panic button after an election of this magnitude.
    We didn't realize the 47% was actually higher, who knew Americans could be so stupid, to elect that man in this economy and with the unemployment what it is? Self serving, self-centered pigs at the trough.
    Here it comes.
  12. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

But I do appreciate the attempted slap up side the head though
  13. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I am so sick of everyone saying he won partly because of the women vote! BS I and many of my friends are women and we DID NOT VOTE for that fool. We need to go back to the point where our votes count. Not just some.:bleh:
    I am posting this under my husband's sign in.
  14. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

+1 We have NOTHING in common with 50% of the country. Time to establish a new border around us and let the others go to hell.
  15. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My thought has always been to keep the red states in the union and force the blue states out. But, now I think I really do want to see the SOUTH rise again!

• I want the red states to say enough is enough!
    • I want them to declare their sovereignty and independence!
    • I want them to tell the WH & Senate to go straight to HELL because we will no longer participate in a corrupt system that is destroying this nation.

Furthermore-
    • I want God to show his mercy & grace to all those that cried out to HIM for forgiveness & declared their loyalty with their vote.
    • I want God to be swift in his judgement against those that sold their SOUL to Satan yesterday in exchange for a measly sum of entitlements.
    • I want God to expose all those that cheated, lied and stole from those that desired to see the righteousness of God restored to this nation.

I believe we are about to see 1000's fall at our side & 10,000 at our right hands. I believe God is about to unleash great plagues & pestilence on this nation; unlike what we have ever seen before.

• I pray my Father will comfort me and all those that love HIM during the coming storm. I pray his protecting hand to keep those that love him safe.

-