Everyone finished crying yet? ready to act ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    I woke up this morning, like every other morning, and found that nothing has changed. I still have my house, my car, and everything I had before the election.

I love my country, and I’d die for it. But I hate government, and I wouldn’t take a bullet for any politician. Rummy or O Boomer, either one, as President, isn’t going to make my life any better then it is now.

For me, a new president, is like a new wife, I just think of it as a period of adjustment and hope for the best. Complaining about either one wont change a thing. Life goes on.

You can get upset, and scream at the top of your lungs, call me names, tell me what a terrible person I am, and say that I don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, and that my friend, is called…….
    FREEDOM OF SPEECH…

When we lose that, then I’ll start to worry. Until then, keep your powder dry.
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Amen, Tim -
  4. red14

red14 Active Member

Amen.

This ^ is where I am. Just disappointed we (not me, I voted for the American),
    for a communist, again. I will complain, it is my right, and try to educate those
    around me, what freedoms we have to protect or they will go by the wayside.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  5. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Time Sir, is NOT on our side. It takes time for that which you have listed to be audited and taxed. Or taken away.
    Just ask Jack404 about that.
    And when you get around to yelling about it then, it will be too late.
    PROactive, not reactive.
    "Then they came for me... and there was no one left to speak for me."
    Martin Niemoller.
    The best example of reactive protest out there.
  6. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I'll just put you on the ignore list cause you've got your head in the sand.
  7. Hugh357

Hugh357 Member

Agree with Double D 100%. He does have over 17M posts.
  8. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

here were in the reality of America today, where takers outnumber the makers and they can vote in who ever gives them the biggest government handouts...

the only way the takers can be educated is when there are no more handouts either by economic calamity or conservative reforms...

i don't think the takers will agree to the reforms that will be needed, so there is really only one option left...
  9. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I do enjoy reading your comments and all you have to say. I try to keep an open mind on everything I read in here. So, if you have a chance, join me sometime, having my head in the sand, isn't all that bad. :D

Have a great day.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i called you all names as i saw so many talking about drinking for the next 20 years , what was the other crap ??

oh yeah we may as well stop working and just go on welfare

and all the rest of the BS

ok i'll shut up and let ya's rant

excuse me while i leave as i dont wish to toss my cookies watching grown men roll over and give up

seen it so many times eh

the real troubling part is some of ya's are getting real good at it
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I just bought a house in a town so small it doesn't even have a main street. I'm on a canal that leads to a pretty good fishing and hunting lake. There isn't a liberal within 100 miles. Here, the government doesn't exist. My Gulf front house will be on the market as soon as I can get rid of all the junk and sell my offshore boat. I'm through with civilization!
  12. CHW2021

CHW2021 Member

Sorry Jack, but if you have not figured it out yet, let me explain it to you:

America has become a nation of lace-on-the-panties sensitivity trained pissants.

We have not the fiber of out ancestors because we have not ever been deprived of anything.

Maybe this can be a wake up call. I am afraid that is all I can hope for.
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

That is a world wide problem.

I dont believe in talk. Talk is cheap. Like i said the other day if you think your youth is gona jump in the streets and take it back your sadly mistaken. I am too old to jump but not old enough when you come to me.

Our military should have helped those in need at that embassy. The fact that they followed orders is heart breaking to me. It also tell me alot more.
    You cant depend on them to do the right thing. SO much for that BS i'll protect aganist foreign or domestic enemies. Like i said talk is cheap.
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

We are entitled to a day of it, we will ALWAYS get back up and fight again. Like I said, let us spew our anger for a day. You would most likely be right there with us. Tomorrows a new day.
  15. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

And I haven't even made my beer run yet. Let me wash away my woes will ya