Everything goes better with COKE! Smuggling, gunrunning, lying, obfuscating.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jbmid1, Aug 4, 2011.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

This little operation might have been the way that 'we' found out who to give guns too. Maybe in hopes of equalizing the odds for all drug dealers.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

One day someone is gona take this country back. And when that happens i think i will cash in on Guillotines. Right now they are 3500.00 Get yours before demand skyrockets and I will have to raise the price. Shipping extra. Free sharping kit will all guillotines. Order yours today.

Attached Files:

4. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

This is outrageous. This allegation ranks right up there with Phil Jordan's claim that the U.S. State Dept. has been overseeing sales of military hardware to cartel front companies in Mexico.

jbmid1, I can understand (and I concur with) your reluctance to accept these reports at face value.... are they true? Are they disinformation spread by gov't apparatchiks and other parties? How will we ever know?
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  5. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

I Like Diet Coke.......
  6. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I just tried again to find some more info on Jordan. Looked like I had some good links before the computer here started acting funny. Check Phil Jordan DEA. From what I was able to read he looks prety legit. Former head of DEA in El Paso. Had a brother killed apparently by drug lords. Got little help from the feds in the investigation. Has been advocating for more pressure on the Cartels.

Still not so sure about plumlee.
  7. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

My wife just saw a brief blurb on Fox News regarding the story of our gov't facilitating the Sinoloan cocaine shipments; maybe this story is getting some traction.

The USG-Sinoloan connection is now a matter of official court records - any reporter can review those records and verify that the allegations were made.

On the other hand, as far as I can tell, the story that our gov't sold military hardware to cartel front companies was told by Phil Jordan to that one reporter who works for the El Paso Times.
    Unless Phil Jordan makes himself available to other reporters, or provides testimony to some member(s) of Congress, his story might not be going anywhere.