"Evil assault rifle" at one of Obama's town hall meetings

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by bcj1755, Aug 18, 2009.

1. questor

questor New Member

Ever think this might have been a plant?
  2. sonsofwarfounder

sonsofwarfounder New Member

look with the proper marksman ship then i can see a ar-15 to be a threat but come on what they need to worry about is someone in the distance whether its a 300win mag or a freakin 50 cal. either way i wouldnt miss!!! Maybe by them carrying weapons because they can his stupid ass will get out of office. Hes doing nothing but screwing up things for the military.
    OUT
  3. Artemus

Artemus New Member

I would not be suprised at all if the guy with the AR15 was a plant.Interesting thought yes indeed.However I would have thought planting a fat,white guy with a NRA hat on would have been a better plant.Especially if he was loud and boisterous.
  4. VegasTech702

VegasTech702 New Member

Well , when the libs stand up for what they want they are "Grassroots", when we stand up for our rights and beliefs it is "astroturf"... Pelosi is such a worthless wretch. I honestly wouldn't feel bad if she had an audit from the IRS and was sent to prison for tax evasion. In fact, that would call for a celebration.