Express lane

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by nffritos, Jul 11, 2012.

1. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

/
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Now your talking my pet peeve. I want that sign in my Walmart so the next time I am in Walmart and there is a person with a cart full of items in the express I can point the sign out to them.

On a serious note, when you see someone in the express lane that was their cart fully loaded you can walk up and ask the cashier for a floor manager and when the floor manager comes up you can insist that they go to another line. The floor manager will tell the offending shopper that they have to go to another line. I just found that out and I am going to try it next time.
  3. geds

geds New Member

Problem with that is by the time you do all that, the offending person will be checked out and gone and you just held up the line for you and the folks behind you....
  4. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Not if you request the floor manager before they get to the register. The floor manager told me that a customer can do that and he also said that all Walmart checkers would only wish more customers would do that.
  5. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

too bad the cashiers at walmart aren't allowed to screen the idiots from the line.

yesterday I was at menards in the 6 item line. the guy in front had 23 items. but he defended himself by having them rung up separately. WTF?! why he wouldn't let me slide past and pay cash for my 1 box of nails is beyond me.
  6. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

ignorant people... I hate walmart.

I had some idiot purposely bump into my cart when at a walmarche last year just to be an a$$ because I got to the line right before he did. I let him go ahead as I was in no hurry and he obviously was but the cashier insisted for me to go first. being pissed, he tried to act all tough and bump my cart around so I turned and asked him if there was a problem. He still wanted to act 'tuff' until I persisted and asked if we needed to do the mandance; I usually don't do stuff like that but this guy needed an attitude check badly. All over who's turn it was, cripes guy, really? Pretty funny how when you call someone's bluff they tend to not have what it takes to follow through.

He looked like a meth head piece of trash, not really worth it...

That sign is hilarious though also kinda sad!
  7. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

...but I only see three hands, not 15.
  8. obxned

obxned New Member

A simple sign saying that each item above the stated number will result in a $5 surcharge, and do it, would solve the problem.
  9. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

Amen! Preach it brother!