1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

warpig883
    (1/18/02 3:08:49 pm)
    Reply ezboard
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ezboard has been slower than January molasses the last couple days. Half the time I cannot get on the site at all. I know it is not my computer cause it only happens on Ezboard sites and no others.
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/18/02 3:42:47 pm)
    Reply Re: ezboard
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats a fact... JACK!

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (1/18/02 4:16:49 pm)
    Ask TAC about the flood depressor....(ezBoard)
    Charlie D
    I did.

warpig883
    (1/18/02 7:02:26 pm)
    Never mind me complaining I just got their pop up window explaining it all with the upgrades. Looks like we will have personal message capability
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (1/18/02 11:25:39 pm)
    When one site is slow, I leave it runnin in the background and read/post/surf on another. It really helps to speed things up doing it that way. I keep swapping back and forth.

218Bee
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/02 11:19:56 pm)
    Hey Flhunter,I`ve met people who like swappin` back and forth.