The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F. B. Radom 9mm What is it worth?

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Minerz 
#1 · (Edited)
My uncle brought this back from Europe, after his tour in WWII. He said that he shot a German officer and then took the pistol. He had it as long as I can remember, then before his death he gave it to my Dad, and then Dad gave it to me. I have had it for about 40 years. I can't say what happened before me, but I have never had it apart, nor have I cleaned it. It has set in a zippered pouch since I have had it. I have shot maybe a box through it. It says:
It has the Lanyard loop.
F. B. Radom Vis Mod 35 Pat. 15567
Left side says K2904
I have a bullet belt that went with it. I also have one magazine for it.
Any help on the Serial number, year made, and maybe a bit of history would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Also welcome to the Forum! Radoms are a very well made pistol, and are generally great shooters. I'm sure there are collectors here that can give you a better idea of the value than I can, but from what I've seen, Radoms in good condition go for anywhere from $350 to $500 at Gun Shows. Rare models can fetch even more.

Pre-Occupation Radoms made for the Polish military will not have the German Waa stamps, and the finish seems to have better on them prior to the Nazis getting control of production. Either way, they are very well made pistols. Parts and spare mags are not pricey or hard to find. Maintenance and take-down is easier than most pistols of that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.